NHL'94 Forums

Retiring from NHL 94

I'm officialy retiring from NHL 94.

As much as i love playing this game, guys like Carse, and the constant referal to my age, have pissed me off just too much.

I retire from the 94/09 Campaign (Note that there is three unposted defeats to VC)

I will retire from NHL 91, soon as my playoffs are over

I will only stay in the Blitz League, and in the Future Classic, to defend my title.

Thanks to class guys like VC, Bo, Icestorm, Sebe, and the list goes on.

I won't live another stupid debate with Carse to figure out L's and W's.

Have better things to do of my 16's summer.

Goodbye and Have fun.

I will still be out occasionaly to play some exhi's.

- FlamingPavelBure

Ill be opening a paypal account for everyone to send their money donations for my community service to this site shortly, but for now yall are welcome

Ill be opening a paypal account for everyone to send their money donations for my community service to this site shortly, but for now yall are welcome

Thanks Carse, hold on, let me get my credit card ready. Do you take checks and money orders? If so, who do I make the check out to?

Bure, if you can't take a little taunting, and have some sort of age complex. Then, you sir, or should I say boy, are mentally weak. You're not going anywhere. Countless other posts about people retiring, nobody ever does. You simply had a bad day and wanted some attention.

Thanks Carse, hold on, let me get my credit card ready. Do you take checks and money orders? If so, who do I make the check out to?

Bure, if you can't take a little taunting, and have some sort of age complex. Then, you sir, or should I say boy, are mentally weak. You're not going anywhere. Countless other posts about people retiring, nobody ever does. You simply had a bad day and wanted some attention.

No, i'm really retiring from those. But yeah i don't really care what you think, it's not like you we're something, you never won anything, so i could care more.