NHL'94 Forums

Buying NHL '97 PC version

Mauri

Ok, first of all, if this violates rules, just remove the thread.

So I'm trying to find some place to buy NHL '97 for PC. Since I'm in Finland, I would prefer to either buy just the CD (in like papersleeve + bubble wrap envelopment) or then to make a deal that you sell me an image of original CD and you destroy any copy you have. Totally legal, as far as I know. I could pay with PayPal.

The reason I don't use for example Ebay for this is that the mailing costs would raise to be at least triple the price of the game itself.

If this kind of dealing here is not allowed, please point me where I could ask about this.

PM me if you could help me.

Shhhhhhhhh

Download NHL 97.part(s)1-6 (the rapid share links not the sponsored links). RAR files should automatically be converted into the iso when you unzip the first one with the rest in the same directory. Then create a virtual drive, and mount.

Shhhhhhhhh

Download NHL 97.part(s)1-6 (the rapid share links not the sponsored links). RAR files should automatically be converted into the iso when you unzip the first one with the rest in the same directory. Then create a virtual drive, and mount.

And the password is?

Excluding that it is illegal, I wasn't able to find a torrent from anywhere.

Call the police, yeah, Microsoft forced me to pay an extra 20$ just to be able to play online modes in Halo3. So f**k'em i won't buy any of theyr PC games...!

Call the police, yeah, Microsoft forced me to pay an extra 20$ just to be able to play online modes in Halo3. So f**k'em i won't buy any of theyr PC games...!

Basically the reason I'm acting like I'm totally innocent, is that I'm new on this board and I don't want to break rules and get banned from here.

Basically the reason I'm acting like I'm totally innocent, is that I'm new on this board and I don't want to break rules and get banned from here.

You think Roms are legal boy?

Well for most of us yes, cause we have the cartridge, but most things we do is illegal... (I think?) So its all k

You think Roms are legal boy?

Well for most of us yes, cause we have the cartridge, but most things we do is illegal... (I think?) So its all k

Roms are legal if you own the game.

But it's good to know the board's policy, much easier to decide what I can actually write here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...