NHL'94 Forums

Habs

Wittgenstein

• 1 year later...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

when you available?

Yeah, where the hell is Habs? This is gonna be the first time a no.1 seed will lose out because of a no-show! Can't anyone contact him?

isn't he on vacation or something?

I think so, although it would have been nice to know when he'd return.

im flying tonight, will be back tommarow morning(thursday)

sorry for the wait.

Cool, luckily Clock extended the 1st round to accomodate your vacation.

Cool, luckily Clock extended the 1st round to accomodate your vacation.

Wipe your teaars away!

Sebe what the hell u doing pulling out some old family pics, damn :) Frey your always so short and to the point, well done.

I personally prefers Skools old avatar of the crying baby.

But ya, if I'm glad anyone gets a waiver its my boy Habs. Peace it.