NHL'94 Forums

how do I change my display name?

I can't see where I can change my display name. I went to the online help, and it says it should be under the "personal profile" section, but it's not there.

Is it because I'm relatively new that the option is disabled and doesn't show up under "My Controls"

I can't see where I can change my display name. I went to the online help, and it says it should be under the "personal profile" section, but it's not there.

Is it because I'm relatively new that the option is disabled and doesn't show up under "My Controls"

I assume by display name you're referring to your forum identity? In other words you want to change "Francesco Pirillo" to another login name. If that's the case, as far as I'm aware, it can not be changed by you. You'll have to ask Evan(nhl94.com's admin) to change it for you.

Yes, Halifax is correct. If you'd like your display name changed you'll have to PM me. (This won't change your login information)

-Evan

• 10 years later...

Hello,

This was the only post I've found regarding changing a display name on the site. I signed up with display name 'Bergieandfries' a few years back but haven't really used it on the site. I recently signed up for the SoChel tournament with a different username(kidswasted). I was wondering if my display name could be updated to 'kidswasted' to match what I use in discord as I am interested in joining a league after the SoChel tournament.

Thanks,

Chris

4 hours ago, bergieandfries said:

Hello,

This was the only post I've found regarding changing a display name on the site. I signed up with display name 'Bergieandfries' a few years back but haven't really used it on the site. I recently signed up for the SoChel tournament with a different username(kidswasted). I was wondering if my display name could be updated to 'kidswasted' to match what I use in discord as I am interested in joining a league after the SoChel tournament.

Thanks,

Chris

Done