NHL'94 Forums

blog shout-out (not in name)

statto

LoL, to me, MLS is trash. I only watch the premiership, or the champion's league.

I know that, FIFA, is kind of empeaching the NA fans to get in contact, with the original fanbase, in Europe, because over there they play PES (Pro Evolution Soccer).

But seriously, i never saw no one ever, take an MLS team online. I even, often take 3 stars team or such (My Favorite being Ukraine, because of Shevaaaa :P) But no MLS, it's just unapealing, it blows. When Canada plays Brezil, it looks like Canada (Brezil in that footie Game) Vs Kazakhstan (Canada in the footie).

LoL, to me, MLS is trash. I only watch the premiership, or the champion's league.

I know that, FIFA, is kind of empeaching the NA fans to get in contact, with the original fanbase, in Europe, because over there they play PES (Pro Evolution Soccer).

But seriously, i never saw no one ever, take an MLS team online. I even, often take 3 stars team or such (My Favorite being Ukraine, because of Shevaaaa :P) But no MLS, it's just unapealing, it blows. When Canada plays Brezil, it looks like Canada (Brezil in that footie Game) Vs Kazakhstan (Canada in the footie).

I am suprised you feel that way. I got into hockey because of '94 actually. Couldn't care less before.

As for MLS, I saw Hull City play Bolton in the premiership over the weekend and it was no better than MLS.

It is nice to have a local team to root for where I can go the games

I am suprised you feel that way. I got into hockey because of '94 actually. Couldn't care less before.

As for MLS, I saw Hull City play Bolton in the premiership over the weekend and it was no better than MLS.

It is nice to have a local team to root for where I can go the games

I'm the same way, I'm not an NHL fan but for '95 PC.

MLS is great when you have a team to root for, usually a local one, because the local fandom takes over the quality of play. For neutrals though there just aren't enough storylines yet. It's getting better.

I'm the same way, I'm not an NHL fan but for '95 PC.

MLS is great when you have a team to root for, usually a local one, because the local fandom takes over the quality of play. For neutrals though there just aren't enough storylines yet. It's getting better.

My local team (Montreal) Is going MLS sometimes like 2011 and i still don't give a f**k. Our players suck ass, it's not even an AHL, it's barely an East Coast league.

My local team (Montreal) Is going MLS sometimes like 2011 and i still don't give a f**k. Our players suck ass, it's not even an AHL, it's barely an East Coast league.

not sure why you're so negative about the league. what do you expect, it's a soccer league in canada/usa, where no one cares about the game. over time it'll gain fans, then money, then players, and then then young fans will turn into good players to play in the league (whereas at the moment, i don't think many of the players are from canada or the usa, as far as i know?)

if you want the league to be good, then you should support it :)

not sure why you're so negative about the league. what do you expect, it's a soccer league in canada/usa, where no one cares about the game. over time it'll gain fans, then money, then players, and then then young fans will turn into good players to play in the league (whereas at the moment, i don't think many of the players are from canada or the usa, as far as i know?)

if you want the league to be good, then you should support it :)

Nah, it's like the KHL, they constantly loose money, to try and bring some good players in, but they fail after (BECKHAAMMMM)))

Nah, it's like the KHL, they constantly loose money, to try and bring some good players in, but they fail after (BECKHAAMMMM)))

...the KHL is even newer than MLS...

(the beckham thing was pretty disastrous, though)