NHL'94 Forums

xot82's SNES video thread

xot82

I will post videos here from time to time when I have something that might be interesting. This is my videos right now:

Goalie Glitch:

Highlights & crazy moves from fall 2009 classic league and exhibition games:

Games:

SNES Classic 2010 Fall - Stanley Cup Final:

SNES WHA 2011 - Avco Cup Final Videos

Some other random crazy moves:

Edited by xot82

Cool.. :) Especially that "it" even fell down from touching the opposing goalie.. I know that, when playing with a friend, we've been like "wohaa, let go of the goalie!!", and it's been like way past the blue line. Never tried anything like that though. :) It hasn't been during a delayed penalty call though, can't remember why that happened though, it was so long ago we played... Might have been with a hacked rom (perhaps the 2on5 rom).

Any ideas of other things to try with this glitch? We also tried to hit all opposing players with the goalie to penalize the whole line. But it was too hard.

BTW, where can I get the 2on5 rom? sounds fun. a 1on5 rom would be nice too.

This was a great video to share. Never knew the Snes version had these types of glitches with the goalie.

-Evan

• 4 months later...

Two new videos.

First one is a game against the famous fenty.

The other one is a single player game. I used Pittburgh and tried to score as many goals as possible with Mario Lemieux.

I managed to score four hat-tricks (12 goals). Has anyone scored more in a 5 min game?

If not, can anyone beat it? You can use any team except All-stars. Record a zsnes movie (zmv).

It's kind of tricky to setup the same player to score every time.

This is the settings that I used:

5 min periods.

penalties on, no offside.

line change off

Two new videos.

First one is a game against the famous fenty.

Fenty's winning 4-1 and you start your comeback. I couldn't help but laugh when you made it 4-3 because Fenty called a time out basically as the goal was being scored. (around 3:00 mark of the video)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

certainly not the worst penalty shot ever. I've had worse that I controlled and I've seen much worse by the computer. pretty bad, though.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I just watched all the highlight vids, xot. Can't believe I hadn't seen them before. Great editing and plays. Looks like '94 was pretty crazy back then!

I hope you'll be able to put together some highlights from this season, I had wanted to do the same but so far I haven't been recording anything...

Literally laughed out loud at the Cheveldae poke check clip.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...