NHL'94 Forums

Attention Evan Sign up problem

Carse

Hey I tried to sign up today for the upcoming season but I have no idea what my old pw was. I ended up just signed up as a new user and put a _ at the end of my screen name

All fixed. Your old password was your AIM screen name (as default). Everything is good now.

Hey Carse and everyone,

If you want to check your league status right now, you can here: http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php. Everyone currently on this list is registered for the league. Everyone who signs up before Sept 13 and is confirmed will have a spot in a league.

-Evan

Hey Carse and everyone,

If you want to check your league status right now, you can here: http://nhl94online.com/html/waiting-list.php. Everyone currently on this list is registered for the league. Everyone who signs up before Sept 13 and is confirmed will have a spot in a league.

-Evan

There are few players for the B league so far. <_< I thought they'd be more guys in there.

Do I have to change which leagues I must be in when I modify my info? I want to enter the SNES league also.

This was copied from another post about signing up for both Gens and Snes...

QUOTE from Houli @ Aug 31 2009, 05:20 PM:

do i have to register twice to play in the gens/snes leagues ?

Yes, once for each league. You have to set up draft orders for both leagues. Pay attention to this:

I should also note - if you want to register for both GENS and SNES leagues, and you fall into Category 2, you just need to answer NO to "Have you registered for a league before" for the FIRST league you register to. Answer YES the second time through.

Hope this helps,

-Evan

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

my PW is not working either!

And i just changed my password via the pw manager and logged in to NHL94.com, but it doesnt work on the sign up sheet.

Your password and user name for the nhl94online.com website is separate from the nhl94.com forums. You need to register for the site and the league using this page : Classic 94 Fall 09 Registration Page. Choose "NO" for "Have you ever registered for a league before?". Fill in the information that is requested. It is recommended to have your User Name the same as the name you use in the forums (i.e. LEGENDOFNHL94). Choose the league level you would like to join and pick your team preferences. If you would like to see the waiting list you can look here : Waiting List. Please read the directions here if there are any other questions. If you would like to register for more than one league level (i.e. GENS-B and SNES), register once and then return to the registration page and choose "YES" for "Have you ever registered for a league before?". Then choose the league level and your team preferences.

This seemed like the place to post this...just wondering if I could switch my team preference order, namely swap Toronto (4th currently), and Dallas (3rd). If not, no worries, just wonderin'.

Edited by TubaHero

This seemed like the place to post this...just wondering if I could switch my team preference order, namely swap Toronto (4th currently), and Dallas (3rd). If not, no worries, just wonderin'.

Sure I'll do it for you.