NHL'94 Forums

The report: Jrodimus

RedWingDevil

I got it just about right on the .krec files, but I made one mishap...

The save states are still used for the game reports on the GDL sites. I should have gotten things more clearer and I'm terribly sorry our games went a bit to naught... unless you can send the krec files to the head honchos and they do something about it.

Just tell me how it turns out and let me know ASAP if you want to replay them again. <_<

If nobody saved them it's fine, just remember next time, no sweat. Oh unless nobody saved the gs0 files...not sure what we could do.

Only way I know how: Do over. =P

I tried to do that, but when i F5 it, it tells me I can't save state during netplay, I have to close kaillera and rom 1st

WTF??? <_<

It shouldn't... It needs to be one of the "netplay" versions of Gens...

I'll try it out tonight, but i'm sure it can be done.

It shouldn't... It needs to be one of the "netplay" versions of Gens...

I'll try it out tonight, but i'm sure it can be done.

Yeah I tried it -- if you use the netplay version of Gens, it works.

You were probably processing the video for putting on youtube, and using the movie recording version of Gens, though, right? I have tried to get the people who make that to include my 'allow saving during netplay' fix, but apparently it is too much trouble for them to delete 2 lines of code.

Yeah I tried it -- if you use the netplay version of Gens, it works.

You were probably processing the video for putting on youtube, and using the movie recording version of Gens, though, right? I have tried to get the people who make that to include my 'allow saving during netplay' fix, but apparently it is too much trouble for them to delete 2 lines of code.

Umm Idk. :(

I dl'd the gens version that you provided in your tutorial, played with that. I thought that was a netplay version <_<

BTW, I won't be around till the weekend, prob Sunday if we need to replay

Edited by jrodimus

Umm Idk. :(

I dl'd the gens version that you provided in your tutorial, played with that. I thought that was a netplay version <_<

BTW, I won't be around till the weekend, prob Sunday if we need to replay

That one in the tutorial doesn't do saving in netplay, it's just the movie making one.

Try the emulator you use for Blitz and GDL, it can save while replaying.