NHL'94 Forums

Notice To Monkeyjuice, Icestorm, Carse, Sebe, kgman, Iceguy

CamKneely

Anybody with less than 3 games played by Tuesday is going to be replaced (three strike rule, a strike for each game not played). If you have less than 5 and don't make attempts to play, you'll get strikes.

Dude, I played 10 games so far. Did you even look at the standings before including me on this list?

feivelclark is in this league?

Well, I've seen him a few times. I should talk to him and see if he can play

Yeah he is. Good job deathsblood, monkeyjuice, Icestorm and Sebe. You guys are closing in on 5 games and I know you'll make it without strikes. As for the guys who haven't played yet (Scribe, kgman, fievel), play at least 3 by Tuesday at 11:59 PM or you're out.

Edited by CamKneely

I hate to be the guy who drops out so early but I am having trouble getting a good enough connection at school to be able to play with any type of consistency.

I didn't think the situation was going to be this way when I signed up.

My sincerest apologies to everyone who was inconvenienced.

I hereby withdraw.

I hate to be the guy who drops out so early but I am having trouble getting a good enough connection at school to be able to play with any type of consistency.

I didn't think the situation was going to be this way when I signed up.

My sincerest apologies to everyone who was inconvenienced.

I hereby withdraw.

When I went to boarding school I had the same problems, the schools internet is probably restricted against it. If you can't get any ping at all on the servers loading page you probably won't be able to connect at all.