NHL'94 Forums

Difference between GENS A, GENS B ...

Jared

What's the difference between GENS A, B and C?

A league is for the best players(the majority played in a few online leagues already and excelled in them).

B league is for the next best (the majority played in one or multiple online leagues and finished in the middle of the pack mostly)

C league is for remaining players.

Btw, if you guys need an extra guy for the Snes league.

I'm In

NJD Please.

Go ahead and join. Go back to the registration page, choose Yes to "Have you registered for a league before?" Put in your user name and password and choose SNES as the league and pick your teams.

You can check out the Waiting List to see everyone who has registered and view their top 5 team selections.

Edited by chaos

Go ahead and join. Go back to the registration page, choose Yes to "Have you registered for a league before?" Put in your user name and password and choose SNES as the league and pick your teams.

You can check out the Waiting List to see everyone who has registered and view their top 5 team selections.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'm not sure it's a good idea putting email addresses on the Waiting List, in case automated spam email harvesters find them... At the least, mess with the format a bit, like replace the "@" with " at "..

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I'm not sure it's a good idea putting email addresses on the Waiting List, in case automated spam email harvesters find them... At the least, mess with the format a bit, like replace the "@" with " at "..

Good idea. I'll change it tomorrow morning.

Also, depending on how many players we will be having, The leagues might change around. GENS-A has a lot of players, so we might be combining B and C, but this won't really be decided until the end of registration.

Good idea. I'll change it tomorrow morning.

Also, depending on how many players we will be having, The leagues might change around. GENS-A has a lot of players, so we might be combining B and C, but this won't really be decided until the end of registration.

I noticed that 'league selection' is defaulted to GENS A. Would it make sense to have it default to 'blank' thus forcing coaches to pick the league they want to play in in case they selected GENS A unknowingly?

I noticed that 'league selection' is defaulted to GENS A. Would it make sense to have it default to 'blank' thus forcing coaches to pick the league they want to play in in case they selected GENS A unknowingly?

Good idea. I'll change that too.

Edited by chaos