NHL'94 Forums

Not ONE NHLPA 93 hack with a crease or center ice logo. WHY?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyway, does anyone wanna help out? I'll do the rosters and banners if someone does the crease edits. Or we can just all sit here and keep creating "NHL 81" hacks with big blue creases on the ice. Up to you guys.

Are you surprised no one wants to help you after the way you carry on??

Thing is I might of helped you because I'm a big 93 fan, even though I'm not interested in this crease hack, but insulting me wasn't the way to go. I hope no one helps you but you might get lucky and find someone equally stupid.

Are you surprised no one wants to help you after the way you carry on??

Thing is I might of helped you because I'm a big 93 fan, even though I'm not interested in this crease hack, but insulting me wasn't the way to go. I hope no one helps you but you might get lucky and find someone equally stupid.

But you insulted me first!

Anyway working with TLP is not easy for the average guy like me but a lot of the super-geeks with thick glasses on this forum seem to think it is. Then they put down people who don't have a clue how to use it or don't have the time and ask for help. I work for a living I don't have time to go to TLP school. If a mechanic told you to "grow a brain and fix your own car" would you like it very much? Nope.

I just want to see a crease hack for NHLPA 93 before I die. Not too much to ask is it?

What we really need is a good graphics editor for all 3 games. After WBOY came out with NOSE it really looked like a great graphics editor was going to be just a matter of short time...then NOTHING. For years. Big letdown. Thins are just not progressing the way I had hoped. We're still fiddling with that primitive garbage TLP for graphics. Can't someone come up with something better by now? Many games have their own personal editors and they are much more complex than NHL 92, NHLPA 93 and NHL 94. This sucks.

Anyway working with TLP is not easy for the average guy like me but a lot of the super-geeks with thick glasses on this forum seem to think it is. Then they put down people who don't have a clue how to use it or don't have the time and ask for help. I work for a living I don't have time to go to TLP school. If a mechanic told you to "grow a brain and fix your own car" would you like it very much? Nope.

I just want to see a crease hack for NHLPA 93 before I die. Not too much to ask is it?

What we really need is a good graphics editor for all 3 games. After WBOY came out with NOSE it really looked like a great graphics editor was going to be just a matter of short time...then NOTHING. For years. Big letdown. Thins are just not progressing the way I had hoped. We're still fiddling with that primitive garbage TLP for graphics. Can't someone come up with something better by now? Many games have their own personal editors and they are much more complex than NHL 92, NHLPA 93 and NHL 94. This sucks.

don't mechanics get paid to fix cars? How much are you offering for someone to fix your creases?

Don't lie I did not insult you first. You said a lot of crap on my posts. If you don't like peoples work I suggest you keep it to yourself. Like I said before insulting people is never going to inspire anyone to help.

To follow what Matthurray said - nobody does this for money - just in what little spare time they have. I also work but have still managed to create quite a few roms - I don't have time to add every single hack. Not sure why you say you work and don't have any time but expect everybody else to do this full-time (I think everybody on this forum is of an age where they are working full-time). If you actually have a go at doing one properly you will realise they are quite time-consuming. Then you might be more understanding.

I don't think any of the top people on this forum put anyone down if they don't understand. They just want you to see you have a go first rather than expecting them to do it all for you. Someone will do this hack you just have to be patient (or make Matthurray an offer of cash). Criticizing and insulting others is probably why there is not much new stuff going on.

The problem has never been what you're asking, it's the way you're asking. Everyone who knows how to use TLP learned it themselves, too; it's not like they already had a degree in ROM Hacking.

NOSE is an incredible program. I can't believe how much work wboy put into that. I'm not surprised there's nothing else out there that comes close to it. Have you seen my EARE program? like a firecracker to NOSE's space shuttle. NOSE looks like at least 3 months FULL TIME work. I.e, NOSE is worth at least $15,000.

Don't lie I did not insult you first. You said a lot of crap on my posts. If you don't like peoples work I suggest you keep it to yourself. Like I said before insulting people is never going to inspire anyone to help.

To follow what Matthurray said - nobody does this for money - just in what little spare time they have. I also work but have still managed to create quite a few roms - I don't have time to add every single hack. Not sure why you say you work and don't have any time but expect everybody else to do this full-time (I think everybody on this forum is of an age where they are working full-time). If you actually have a go at doing one properly you will realise they are quite time-consuming. Then you might be more understanding.

I don't think any of the top people on this forum put anyone down if they don't understand. They just want you to see you have a go first rather than expecting them to do it all for you. Someone will do this hack you just have to be patient (or make Matthurray an offer of cash). Criticizing and insulting others is probably why there is not much new stuff going on.

OK OK how much money would it take to get this thing done? I've got the cash. I'll also pay for a 30 team NHL 92 hack with a late 90's crease and current crease.