Dynasty blah blah

Dynasty what's new?

Dynasty, someone still loves you!

Loves you

YEEEAAAAH

---

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...%20ga&st=30

Stay tuned ?

I did. In fact, each night for the past year before going to sleep, I recited that prayer. And now this might be it ! What could I say ? OMGA!!!!!!!! :P

If i build it will they come?????

Dear SunGa,

I'd sit alone and watch your light

My only friend through teenage nights

And everything I had to know

I heard it on my Dynasty

Dynasty

You gave them all those old time stars

Through wars of worlds -- invaded by Mars

You made 'em laugh -- you made 'em cry

You made us feel like we could fly

So don't become some background noise

A backdrop for the girls and boys

Who just don't know or just don't care

And just complain when you're not there

You had your time, you had the power

You've yet to have your finest hour

Dynasty

All we hear is Dynasty ga ga

Dynasty goo goo

Dynasty ga ga

Dynasty blah blah

Dynasty what's new?

We watch the shows -- we watch the stars

On videos for hours and hours

We hardly need to use our ears

How music changes through the years

Let's hope you never leave old friend

Like all good things on you we depend

So stick around cos we might miss you

When we grow tired of all this visual

Dynasty -- Dynasty

Dynasty goo goo

Dynasty ga ga

Dynasty goo goo

Dynasty ga ga

Dynasty blah blah

Dynasty what's new?

Dynasty

Dynasty goo goo

Dynasty ga ga

Dynasty blah blah

Dynasty what's new?

Loves you

YEEEAAAAH

---

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...%20ga&st=30

Stay tuned ?

I did. In fact, each night for the past year before going to sleep, I recited that prayer. And now this might be it ! What could I say ? OMGA!!!!!!!! :P

Let's get this thing ROLLING!

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry69041

Way I see it, we'd have to get 4 replacement coaches for: Stan1sh, Leif, ChrisDuda and JTakkunen. Haven't seen any of those guys in ages.

i will take the week end and think about this ive received some intrest but i need to study the current landscape of intrest before i commit.

not sure if the time for the league is now i will also talk to smoz.

news to come. maybe this is a case of it being remembered as great and left like that. im not sure really what to do i left with a sour taste in my mouth a few years back and then went through a litany of personal issues.

i would like to dedicate some time to starting a league and then having others run it onward.

ill take the time this weekend to look at the commitement level and the evr changing landscape of nhl94.

one question i have is would people be commited enough to pay 10 dollars to join the league. its one of the ideas i have that if everyone paid 10$ there would be full commital to the league.

its just an idea the money would be collected via paypal and put in account for league use .e.g website, trophies mailing ect..... let me know what you guys think

people told me the dynasty would never worke we had 100% played games and an almost flawless season butgoing forwardif i put in the time i want people to commit money maybe the only option and with the possibility of playing in multiple free leagues it might be that the dynasty's time is passed

not sure if the time for the league is now i will also talk to smoz.

I can't do the website.. sorry guys.. I can give the code out, but I'm not filling in the database, etc, anymore. Lately I've barely had time+motivation to do the Blitz site.

whole point of dynasty was to have the players/ratings change each season, now if the league lasts 1 season and dies it just ends up being a massive waste of time.

Thats what this thing is, cause I guarantee you it wont last more than 1 or 2 seasons.

Let's get this thing ROLLING!

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry69041

Way I see it, we'd have to get 4 replacement coaches for: Stan1sh, Leif, ChrisDuda and JTakkunen. Haven't seen any of those guys in ages.

yo man stan1sh recently played in the NHL 09/94 league!

ok guys here is my final verdict im willing to set up most of the league But with 2 changes

1-i wont run it

2- my team will be run by my buddy i cant commit to playing a full season at this time.

the rosters are ready for season 2 it would take 4 replacement owners and a league commisioner who will set up the db make the schedule set the divisions and so on.

ball is youre court guys

if in a week there is no volunteers to run the league i will put an end to all the speculation and close the doors on any kind of dynasty 2

ok guys here is my final verdict im willing to set up most of the league But with 2 changes

1-i wont run it

2- my team will be run by my buddy i cant commit to playing a full season at this time.

the rosters are ready for season 2 it would take 4 replacement owners and a league commisioner who will set up the db make the schedule set the divisions and so on.

ball is youre court guys

if in a week there is no volunteers to run the league i will put an end to all the speculation and close the doors on any kind of dynasty 2

what does that leave you actually doing? just paying for the webhost and domain name?

Okay, I could do this since I did help you out before. I know how to make the schedule in access like I did before, but is the old site with the old DB all still in existence?

Also I think we'd want to look into whether or not all the same guys are coming back, and if we'd want to just totally scrap this and start all over, possibly weight bug fixed, and all those fun options.

START OVER, FIXED WEIGHT WHORES

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, my laptop crashed and pretty much wiped out whatever was left of the dynasty therefore i can officially says the dynasty is dead.

it was a fun ride and it was a cool league but the community continues to evolve. i have another idea and i was wondering what everyone thought of holding a nhl 94 canadien championship in montreal as many of you know i work for the team990 montreal.

you can hear my show on the team990.com podcast every monday night after monday night football. the show is called the ministry of sports.

the team990 is willing to sponsor it and give out some prizes we can also do a little meet and greet and have some fun.

dynasty is done thats official. also i would like to get back into to some 2 on2 anyone need a partner im a little out of practise but i think i can still be descent.

let me know youre thoughts

also can i play on a mac??

hi guys, my laptop crashed and pretty much wiped out whatever was left of the dynasty therefore i can officially says the dynasty is dead.

it was a fun ride and it was a cool league but the community continues to evolve. i have another idea and i was wondering what everyone thought of holding a nhl 94 canadien championship in montreal as many of you know i work for the team990 montreal.

you can hear my show on the team990.com podcast every monday night after monday night football. the show is called the ministry of sports.

the team990 is willing to sponsor it and give out some prizes we can also do a little meet and greet and have some fun.

dynasty is done thats official. also i would like to get back into to some 2 on2 anyone need a partner im a little out of practise but i think i can still be descent.

let me know youre thoughts

also can i play on a mac??

Tourny would be a great thing.

If you could like, give warranted places to the players of the community, so we don't get replaced by some random guy.

Would we do this on computers or Gens?

Cause i can't play for s**t with a gens controller.

• 1 year later...

what if someone made a league that featured the best players and called it the dynasty?

what if it came back?

would people want it back?

is it time for it to come back?

is it already forgotten?

who wants it back?

or is it dead forever?

answer any

Bring it back exactly the way it was-salary cap,terms,signing players,was ahead of its time :D