NHL'94 Forums

Veteran Volunteers Needed For Classic 94 Test Games

chaos

Hey All,

We have a few new players joining their first NHL 94 online leagues. Their connections need to be tested before they can be confirmed.

If anyone is willing to help out, please post in this thread. We would like to have the new guys play a test game with a veteran player, so their setup is good for when the new season begins. Hopefully, everyone of these guys could be tested by the end of the week, so we could start the new season.

Here is a list of the new players this year, with their User Name, AIM Name and the system they are playing:

korovamilkbar - Miracleof86 - GENS

dru31 - killer - GENS

dcicon5148 - dcicon5148 - GENS - confirmed by The Russian Rocket

MILLERRRR - squaredome1266 - GENS - confirmed by RedWingDevil

mbrett - mwbrett33 - GENS

boilerboy1321 - boilerboy1321 - GENS - (no longer playing) - confirmed by Evan

Icm7734 - icm7734 - GENS

larsonown - larsonown - GENS

ozzie - ozzie - GENS

maverick_z - burnedouthabs - GENS - confirmed by Wags

das - hockery5656 - GENS

Jaredgarl - jaredagarlock - GENS

Pokemaster288 - pokemaster288 - GENS - confirmed by RedWingDevil

sashz28 - sashz28 - GENS

korovamilkbar - Miracleof86 - SNES - confirmed from several vets

funky11 - funky11 - SNES

thebigHABSfan - Stepher - SNES

xot82 - thetoxic82 - SNES

Volly - Raven20216 - SNES - confirmed by RedWingDevil

tazertokaner - muckfichigan91 - SNES - (no longer playing) - confirmed by RedWingDevil

Edited by halifax

How veteran is veteran? :P

I'd be down to help if necessary. Not sure how much I'll be around this week, seeing as I have school, as well as a football pracky every day afterwards, but in the evenings I'll be on quite a bit. AIM is MeatSkid1, if anyone cares.

How veteran is veteran? :P

I'd be down to help if necessary. Not sure how much I'll be around this week, seeing as I have school, as well as a football pracky every day afterwards, but in the evenings I'll be on quite a bit. AIM is MeatSkid1, if anyone cares.

Hey Tubahero...thanks for responding....all we are really looking for is for a vet....a veteran is anyone that has played in an online league before...to contact one of those guys listed above and play a test game with them...have them host the game...if you make connection and you find the connection is pretty solid after a game then simply post in this thread that you have confirmed (insert name)'s connection.

cheers.

Try me if possible.

I played with Raven, his connection is okay.

MILLERRRRRR is also good to go.

Edited by RedWingDevil

muckfichigan91 is no longer available. He got a new job and he won't have much time for playing.

muckfichigan91 is no longer available. He got a new job and he won't have much time for playing.

thanks for the update..we'll scratch him off.

I'm willing to help, if anyone needs to test their connection my AIM is vinniersmith.

Thanks for offering to help! When you have time, try contacting some of these guys directly for a test game. Being new to the scene, they may be unfamiliar to the site and forums. I think that's how the other vets have confirmed them.

My AIM screenname is actually jaredagarlock. You have it listed as jaredgarlock which may be because that is my MSN email address. This may be causing confusion. Should I switch my email address to be jaredagarlock@aol.com or does it really not matter?

Anyway, I do need to play a test game. I can't wait to get started with all of this. Looks like a lot of fun.

My AIM screenname is actually jaredagarlock. You have it listed as jaredgarlock which may be because that is my MSN email address. This may be causing confusion. Should I switch my email address to be jaredagarlock@aol.com or does it really not matter?

Anyway, I do need to play a test game. I can't wait to get started with all of this. Looks like a lot of fun.

I see that it has been fixed...you don't need to change your email. Welcome!

Yeah, he can play on SNES, but I haven't asked him for Gens yet.

My connections are kinda messy for online play with Gens, so I need a little time till it sorts out a bit.

pokemaster288 has been tested and done. A bit of lag in all his hosted games (probably from my part), but it was all good.

pokemaster288 has been tested and done. A bit of lag in all his hosted games (probably from my part), but it was all good.

thanks bud.