NHL'94 Forums

NHL 10

I picked it up this morning and approve. Love the new fighting controls, much better. Scrums after the whistle can be entertaining too. Goal scoring seems more realistic as well. Having a ton of fun with this game so far, anyone else pick it up yet?

I picked it up this morning and approve. Love the new fighting controls, much better. Scrums after the whistle can be entertaining too. Goal scoring seems more realistic as well. Having a ton of fun with this game so far, anyone else pick it up yet?

awww man it sounds soo sick and ive watched the trailers and it looks awsome

unfortunatlly I have a ps2 and ea decided not to make a ps2 game this year:(

Got it yesterday... not needing to play NHL 94 anymore :o

Feel free to add me on Xbox Live: thegr8199kings (yes, it is the same as my AIM)

There's always your like... Step son playing it lol .

Btw, i should get it on Monday

i got a new Gamertag since XBL offices consider ''jew Jooce'' as offensive

It is now Gilles Duceppe (Chief of le Bloc Québécois)

I will Robert Nilsson your asses!

• 2 weeks later...
Got it yesterday... not needing to play NHL 94 anymore :)

Feel free to add me on Xbox Live: thegr8199kings (yes, it is the same as my AIM)

When I stop slacking around and get Xbox live I'll be adding you. Absolutely love this game - EA hockey has never been this realistic.

When I stop slacking around and get Xbox live I'll be adding you. Absolutely love this game - EA hockey has never been this realistic.

Exept the AI is gay and repetitive.

On Superstat they treat the puck like a hot potato.

That and they will never try to force the Offensive zone breakout, they just go back until there'S a hole.

And they never dump the puck and hit or anything.

It's just linear.

Exept the AI is gay and repetitive.

On Superstat they treat the puck like a hot potato.

That and they will never try to force the Offensive zone breakout, they just go back until there'S a hole.

And they never dump the puck and hit or anything.

It's just linear.

I disagree, but I know what you're talking about.

The AI has one move it loves, which is the winger-to-defenseman-to-same winger-to same defeseman-repeat process for passing, I've literally seen 20 passes just pack and forth without anything happening.

It's minor and I don't see it that often, surely once a game but rarely a lot a game and rarely for that long.

They dump the puck when it's appropriate, and I've been leveled too many times going across the blue line to say they don't hit.

NHL 10 is an absolutely fantastic game. The one gripe I still have about these games is the movement of players/goalies still almost looks inhumanly fast, it just looks a bit too fake sometimes.