NHL'94 Forums

Pre-Game Rituals and Superstitions

IceStorm70

Ok, here's a new topic. Pre-Game rituals. I know a lot of the vets out there have some superstitions and/or tendencies right from the start up menu through the main menu.

Here's a just a few:

1) Setting both teams up

2) When player one, selecting your team first then leaving the highlighter on your team (Carse)

3) When player two, scrolling down and selecting your team first before player one does (me and FPB had about a 3 min battle on the main menu before our gdl game 2. Finally shut it down and re-started it :o

4) scrolling through player hot/cold quickly, in reverse or not at all

5) Being first team to edit your line (this seems like a race sometimes :) me and Jrod used to p[lay cat and mouse with it. He'd scroll down to edit lines and I'd time it right to hit B at exact time.

Any other habits people picked up, or have?

I have to move my chair back to *just* the right distance from the monitor.

when i did my epic 15 wins in 16 games rush into the GDL2 playoffs, I had hockey games playing on the tv out of the corner of my eye.

me and Jrod used to p[lay cat and mouse with it. He'd scroll down to edit lines and I'd time it right to hit B at exact time.

God I used to hate that :o

Ice, that was like playing frisbee with a retarded kid.

Anyways, If I sit with one leg folded under me, I play like crap, so both feet have to be on the floor.

I also have to move the cursor completely off of the gens window, or else I'll almost certainly lose

And I have to put my contacts in to play :)

Edited by jrodimus