NHL'94 Forums

League Waiting List

CamKneely

GDL might soon be looking for replacements eager and willing to play a lot of games. Sign up and let me know here if you're interested. Zalex is first, after that it's first come first serve, assuming you meet our criteria.

• 4 weeks later...
GDL might soon be looking for replacements eager and willing to play a lot of games. Sign up and let me know here if you're interested. Zalex is first, after that it's first come first serve, assuming you meet our criteria.

You mean for the next edition or the one we're currently in? We're about to reach the post-season stage and I want the last remaining games to my list.

Would love to get in. Currently in classic C and blitz farm.

Aim: dcicon5148

You mean for the next edition or the one we're currently in? We're about to reach the post-season stage and I want the last remaining games to my list.

The what?

This is due the marketing speaks of swos, but...

...I'm interested to join, if Blackhawks are free for the current season. If not, i'm also interested to join next season, and hopefully I can then choose the Blackhawks. (although I don't know how you draft your teams at the beginning of each season)

This is due the marketing speaks of swos, but...

...I'm interested to join, if Blackhawks are free for the current season. If not, i'm also interested to join next season, and hopefully I can then choose the Blackhawks. (although I don't know how you draft your teams at the beginning of each season)

the hawks are mine!

Hehe, I see. I'm totally ok with that. I'm just curious to ask this, do you have "locked" teams in GDL for next season. I mean are the Blackhawks automatically your team next season?

I don't really know

This is my first season of GDL and I came in mid season as a replacement coach so I didn't get to see how things played out with the draft and stuff

But if it's like blitz league you'll have to either get an expansion team or take a team coached by another player the season before

Hehe, I see. I'm totally ok with that. I'm just curious to ask this, do you have "locked" teams in GDL for next season. I mean are the Blackhawks automatically your team next season?
I don't really know

This is my first season of GDL and I came in mid season as a replacement coach so I didn't get to see how things played out with the draft and stuff

But if it's like blitz league you'll have to either get an expansion team or take a team coached by another player the season before

you keep the team you have, unless you want to give it up or trade it with someone

• 2 weeks later...

I know I already signed up in this thread before, but i'll do it again

Sign me up scotty

I know I already signed up in this thread before, but i'll do it again

Sign me up scotty

WTF!... why would you sign up twice?

just trying to get as many posts as possible probably

no its that nationals1. its just to make sure that i don't get missed out on

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...