NHL'94 Forums

15 Game Deadline

CamKneely

Thank you to everyone who has either met or surpassed the 15 games played mark. The following players are 3 or more games away from 15: xdeathsbloodx (12), shaftman (8). The following are 2 or less away from 15: Sebe (14), nationals1 (13), Icestorm (14). If you have 12 games or less played by tomorrow at 11:59 EST, you will be replaced. If you have less than 15, but more than 12, you will receive strikes toward replacement.

Edited by CamKneely

Thank you to everyone who has either met or surpassed the 15 games played mark. The following players are 3 or more games away from 15: xdeathsbloodx (12), shaftman (8). The following are 2 or less away from 15: Sebe (14), nationals1 (13), Icestorm (14). If you have 12 games or less played by tomorrow at 11:59 EST, you will be replaced. If you have less than 15, but more than 12, you will receive strikes toward replacement.

what is nationals1 AIM name? i don't know if i have him on my list

sorry this is late and that I missed the deadline, but I was only 3 games behind, I dont feel i deserved to be removed from this league. I didnt even know there was a deadline coming up, noone e-mailed me or sent me a pm or anything to inform me there was a deadline.