NHL'94 Forums

Important Poll, Everyone Read

CamKneely

Should Zalex Get A Full Schedule?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No?

• Yes
    • No

Zalex is going to be taking over Phoenix due to deathsblood's inactivity. He wants to know if he can start with a full schedule, erasing the 12 games deathsblood already played. Everyone I mentioned has games played against him that would be reset. What do you think?

But by giving him a whole new schedule wouldn't it set the season back a bit? I'll only vote if the other guys give their input first. Otherwise, I'll do so at a later time unless there's a limit to the voting.

Its always been customary that new coaches take over the old coaches team and record. I did it in gdl 4, i think he should as well. I have a hard time finding time to get my games in as it is, i dont need 2 gms played erased.

Its always been customary that new coaches take over the old coaches team and record. I did it in gdl 4

I had to do it in GDL 4 too. If you let him replay his games, then somebody else will get replaced later and want to replay all their games. Like where do you draw the line, know what I mean? That could just get messy later on and drag things out is all I'm saying.

why no, ghitar played half of his season in one day, if zalex can play 10 gms in 1 day it will already be like the same as Xdeath played

Edited by Freydey

PWAHAHA :haha:

You guys are all scared of a BLITZ B LEAGER

MOFAPES

what eva, i just want to ga, i dont want to be the faga, just want to play like a black wack jack

Edited by Zalex

Just from an outsider's perspective...this issue came up in a league I played in...ultimately the decision was to leave it up to those coaches who already played the games if they wanted to replay or not.

If a coach decided he wanted to replay...he had to replay ALL games vs the new coach(not just the ones he lost)...and obviously, if he decided not to replay, his results were left as is.

I actually didn't play Deathsblood, but I voted no. I'm not a fan of booting deathsblood because he's 3 games behind.

I hope these standards are kept later in the season then.