NHL'94 Forums

Awesome Roenick Shirt

smozoma

Do you want to try to get a group deal on this shirt?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to try to get a group deal on this shirt?

• I'm in for trying to get a group deal (please post below or you don't count!)
    • I already bought one
    • Nah

http://www.shop.roenicklife.com/product.sc...mp;categoryId=6

dcicon5148 sent me this link. Awesome shirt, with a quote from the Swingers movie.

Too bad it costs 27$US + 8$ shipping in the US. That seems a bit much for a t-shirt, no matter how awesome. Convert to Canadian and add some extra shipping and you're talking 40$CA :haha:

Maybe if we worked together and could guarantee a certain number of shirt sales, we could get them to give us a deal, bring the price down to say a more reasonable 18$+shipping (~30$CA if 10$US shipping)

Who is in for attempting to get a group deal?

i'm in. Please vote above and post below.

Edited by smozoma

• 2 weeks later...
bump

Can I get more info like... what price you are aiming for? How many people before the vendor will reach a deal? How shipping to multiple locations work?

Sorry for all the hassling questions.. I just like knowing the logistics in case I want to step in on this t-shirt glory.

Can I get more info like... what price you are aiming for? How many people before the vendor will reach a deal? How shipping to multiple locations work?

Sorry for all the hassling questions.. I just like knowing the logistics in case I want to step in on this t-shirt glory.

I figured i would wait until about 10 "in" votes before bothering to bug them.

The target price I wrote above was 18$ instead of the regular 27$ (33% off).

I was told by dcicon5148 that shipping was 8$ in the US. Likely more to Canada...

there's something wrong here...every time someone votes in someone else votes no...

I haven't seen this pole not be 50/50

i've seen it (n+1)/n numerous times

If JR makes the shirts by taking slap shots at them then they are definitely worth more than $30.

But I think we could do better a better design by ourselves, right here, or at least I think I could.