NHL'94 Forums

Replacement needed for Montreal in GENS C

halifax

We need a replacement for Montreal in GENS C.

If you're a new player

1.Register here: http://nhl94online.com/html/registration.php?lg=4

2.Play a test game with a veteran player and you'll be inserted into the league!

Nah I cant play the weight buged rom very well, I'm 1-15 in GDL and Barely have a winning record in Blitz B League.

I think I qualify for C.

f**k off...im rated C...my rec is 12-22!

halifax...im not B!!! shaft you are B mo than me!!!

f**k off...im rated C...my rec is 12-22!

halifax...im not B!!! shaft you are B mo than me!!!

Hey Houli,

donnybrook, wags, iceguy, monkeyjuice and philiveyismy hero are all playing in B and you had equal to better records than them in your recent leagues you've played in.

You also have better records than all of those playing in C...rage, nationals, meatskid, kupuck and beavers33 etc.

Based on the statistics I've seen, I don't think it would be fair to those in the C league to place you there.

Hopefully, you'll stay and play in GENS B.

blitz.tiff

gdl.tiff

spring09.tiff

I'll take it.

If no one else will.

Make sure you register for the site so you can be entered.

the following link will help you when registering since you fall under the 'returning coaches' category.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=10794

Attached File(s)

Attached File blitz.tiff ( 107.51K ) Number of downloads: 1

Attached File gdl.tiff ( 211.36K ) Number of downloads: 0

Attached File spring09.tiff ( 246.29K ) Number of downloads: 0

haven't seen a .tiff in like a decade :mellow:

Haha Damn....Didn't know I was doing that badly at gens...

Damn well At least I tried I guess.

I think I can honestly say SNES and GENS are completely different games.

So anyways whens the latest I claim this spot? are you going to continue if you don't find someone?

So anyways whens the latest I claim this spot? are you going to continue if you don't find someone?

We've now removed some teams from GENS C because they've either dropped out or haven't played a test game to have their connection confirmed. You can still register and be placed on the waiting list if you'd like.

We've now removed some teams from GENS C because they've either dropped out or haven't played a test game to have their connection confirmed. You can still register and be placed on the waiting list if you'd like.

It's a little tough to test the new guys when they're not online. But what about the other veterans? Wags and I aren't the only guys who play, you know.

It's a little tough to test the new guys when they're not online. But what about the other veterans? Wags and I aren't the only guys who play, you know.

Sorry, I think I missed something from reading your post. I was just letting shaftman know why the team is no longer available.

BTW - Any rookies that needed a confirmation game for gens C instant message me: vinniersmith . Sorry I haven't been around much, was gone all weekend but I'll be around most of the day.

I was bummed to hear that the league got cut down to 12, so get confirmed :D

Edited by kupuck19

Sorry, I think I missed something from reading your post. I was just letting shaftman know why the team is no longer available.

Well, I meant some of the guys who are playing in the league and are the new coaches.

I was bummed to hear that the league got cut down to 12, so get confirmed :D

Yeah for sure. We didn't want to do it.

Evan had emailed all of the new players to let them know they needed to be confirmed. That was a week ago. As far as I'm aware, only one responded to Evan and he dropped out.

As RedwingDevil has pointed out, they haven't been online.

It wouldn't be fair to rest of the coaches to start the league and hope the unconfirmed coaches show up. For all we know, they may no longer be interested.

• 1 month later...