NHL'94 Forums

nhl94 (2010 rom)

Guest Houli

where can i find a 2010 rom of '94!

I am making a 2010 rom for NHLPA'93 :D That means... you will be able to make Sean Avery bleed :P

I have updated the line-ups, team banners, crease, centre ice, goalposts and team jerseys ;) I am still working on a trapezoid for the bottom half of the rink but can't seem to get it right! :D [any help is welcome ;) ]

I plan to release my 2010 rom shortly after the season starts B)

• 2 weeks later...
I am making a 2010 rom for NHLPA'93 :mellow: That means... you will be able to make Sean Avery bleed :P

I have updated the line-ups, team banners, crease, centre ice, goalposts and team jerseys ;) I am still working on a trapezoid for the bottom half of the rink but can't seem to get it right! :exciting: [any help is welcome ;) ]

I plan to release my 2010 rom shortly after the season starts :ninja:

Sounds sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! One tip though: Don't fcuk up the star the way Clockwise did with his NHL 91 hack. His circle looks like garbage. Ruined the entire rom! The point is just because you CAN hack something doesn't mean you SHOULD do it. What do you plan putting at Center ice?? I'd advise perhaps the new NHL logo since team logos seemingly cannot be done?? That would look SWEET!!!!

EDIT: How about if Sean Avery makes Marty "Fatso" Brodeur bleed instead??

Edited by purplehaze

BTW apply the wgt hack fix!

RayGun,

To apply the wgt fix, download the program from here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=8030

From what i've heard, it works on NHL93 as well as 94.

Try option 2, first. if that works, you can try option 1 if you want that checks-for stat, but it might not work in 93 (never tried it).

If neither work, then do the "SIMPLE WEIGHT BUG FIX" from that page (you'll have to do a hex edit)

Edited by smozoma

Don't fcuk up the star the way Clockwise did with his NHL 91 hack. His circle looks like garbage. Ruined the entire rom!

Now that's just mean. i love how you say that one tiny detail can ruin (IMO) the best 94 hack of all time.

You disgust me. :exciting:

just givin my opinion

Now that's just mean. i love how you say that one tiny detail can ruin (IMO) the best 94 hack of all time.

You disgust me. :exciting:

just givin my opinion

It's a great hack indeed! But that circle is GOD AWFUL and really does take A LOT away from the rom. Cmon, admit it! Its bad!

It's a great hack indeed! But that circle is GOD AWFUL and really does take A LOT away from the rom. Cmon, admit it! Its bad!

i still don't see how a simple circle can take anything from the rom.

- Change player's "star" to "ring" (better on the eye) – the newer games use the “ring”

sort of my point lol

but you're gonna obviously disagree with that

this is getting a bit off-topic

Edited by IQ25