NHL'94 Forums

Who Will Win the Cup?

egg

Since TSN already has the poll up, who do you think will be the Stanley Cup Champions of 09-10?

My vote is for Toronto.

:)

Since TSN already has the poll up, who do you think will be the Stanley Cup Champions of 09-10?

My vote is for Toronto.

:)

I really hope Toronto wins... but they wont

For the cup it will be a Chicago vs Boston Matchup

I'm going for a Chicago win

It'll be a coyotes/panthers final.

Panthers in 6.

Fans will flock back to the arenas in those cities...they'll make tons in revenue...and writers will ever wonder why they even suggested they be relocated.

It'll be a coyotes/panthers final.

Panthers in 6.

Fans will flock back to the arenas in those cities...they'll make tons in revenue...and writers will ever wonder why they even suggested they be relocated.

I will give you 100,000,000,000 over paypal if this happens

Montreal vs Edmonton

Winner: The referees

HHHHOOOOOMMMMEEEEERRRRR!

the canadiens won't even be be able to take the burden that their gunna get from the leafs Thursday let alone the playoffs

defenitly no way they will make it to the cup finals

Bruins over Blackhawks..

Zdeno Chara will eat Mr. Peanut (Pierre Mcguire) in game 7 for strength, then he'll snap his unbreakable 2x4 plank of a hockey stick and regurgitate Mcguire's femur and score the game winning goal with it..

Marian Hossa will retire from the NHL and quarterback the Bills to 4 more consecutive super bowl losses.

Vocally Caged will finally win a NHL'94 championship and M. Night Shyamalan will write a choose your own adventure book about it.. The end.

I am a homer and I really do not care what you think.

Flyers over Blackhawks in 7

ya

someone explain how the pens dont repeat?? all of those young guys a year better? give me a break

Well some might think Boston had a bad run last year or Philly added Pronger

Or the Blawkhawks young team getting a year better plus hossa

maybe washingtons young stars getting better

Calgary adding bowmeester

the pens got one year better but added nothing

they also lost three top six defenseman, and jay mckee does not fill in for that

and i do not know how someone can say that ray emery is a question mark, 1.80 gaa and a .948 sv % in the preseason doesn't sound like a question mark to me

they also lost three top six defenseman, and jay mckee does not fill in for that

and i do not know how someone can say that ray emery is a question mark, 1.80 gaa and a .948 sv % in the preseason doesn't sound like a question mark to me

It's the preseason... Nobody actually tries there best except for the guys who are trying to make the team

That's why the leafs did well

Fact: Ray Emery and his criminal record are a perfect fit for the town of Philadelphia

Fact: The loss of Hal Gill to any defensive core is addition by subtraction

Fact: The Penguins got one year better... AND added a whole roster full of Stanley Cup winners. Boston, Washington, Philadelphia.... they cannot say the same.

Any questions?

Edited by matthurray

Matthuray... You failed to mention the pens loss of one of the most under rated dmen in the league

Scuderi... That was a huge lose and may help bring LA a playoff spot

Niedermayer-cup.jpg

Back to Anaheim.

No one expects it, but don't forget that this team has a lot of unnoticed talent.

Ryan, Perry, Getzlaf, Selanne, Koivu, Lupul, Ebbett, Miller, Whitney, Neidemeyer, Wiesnewski, Sbisa (he's young but he's going to be good), and don't forget two very good PLAYOFF goalies, Hiller proved himself last year through the first round upsetting the Sharks and being spectacular in 7 against the Wings and Gigure - well play-off MVP says it all. I'm liking it.

Edited by kupuck19

Ah yeah, that terrible Hal Gill, with his terrible +9 in the playoffs.

What a sucker.

You'd be +9 if you were on a Stanley Cup winning team. Chump.

Anyone worth their weight in nickels knows Hal Gill is a 175 pound D man playing in a 225 pound D man body.... something you wouldn't find out by scouting his hockey card

Matthuray... You failed to mention the pens loss of one of the most under rated dmen in the league

Scuderi... That was a huge lose and may help bring LA a playoff spot

Alas, you are right. But Scuderi's value is in the playoffs, not in the regular season when he isn't as willing to block 10 shots a game. So if the Kings think they found a savior... they might be a bit disappointed.

You'd be +9 if you were on a Stanley Cup winning team. Chump.

Anyone worth their weight in nickels knows Hal Gill is a 175 pound D man playing in a 225 pound D man body.... something you wouldn't find out by scouting his hockey card

It's true. I watched him cream-puff his way through two seasons for the Leafs. I went to Pittsburgh last December to see the Leafs vs. Penguins (Leafs smoked 'em) and many Penguins fans were chirping us because "[they] have Hal Gill now." They embarassed themselves. Seriously, take that piece of s**t. He is pound-for-pound the weakest defenceman in the league. This guy is so soft he got mocked by Chris Neil in a fight, who is half his size (

).

In conclusion, Todd Hal Gill sucks.

honestly, the loss of scuds really isnt a big deal.. LA over payed for him so much. Look at the pens roster.. he is our 4th dman. how can anyone pay that type of money for a #4 dman?

EDIT: ps anyone who watched the playoffs knows hal gill leaving is the biggest blessing considering the number of goals he scored on fleury in the playoffs

Edited by Carse