NHL'94 Forums

NHL2010 (by swos & Mahavishnu)

Mahavishnu

Found a bug in your update.

There's an illegal instruction error for Phoenix if records are enabled and "Hamilton" is used (screen cap below). I think there's a 300,000,000 dollar work around if you have the time.

post-194-1254697989_thumb.jpg

Good job otherwise.

• 4 months later...
NHL2010 is out.

http://update.nhl94.com/

Graphics update by swos, players & roster by Mahavishnu).

hey man are you gonna possibly edit nhl 94 to Vancouver 2010 on genesis?

If you do let me know i can maybe be some help because i had already typed up the rosters for all 12 teams competing in this year olympics

let me know man!

Thanks B):):)

I have one question about the ROM:

Why is Washington the only team not to have organ music when they score at home? =P

• 3 weeks later...
No we are not going to. I have been really busy currently. I at least try to update last trades made in NHL to NHL2010.bin. However, I am not able to update trade deadline (March 3) transactions due the holiday trip. They will be updated after March 14.

I was wondering when you'd be back with that...

I am excitedly awaiting your return (and rosters)

No we are not going to. I have been really busy currently. I at least try to update last trades made in NHL to NHL2010.bin. However, I am not able to update trade deadline (March 3) transactions due the holiday trip. They will be updated after March 14.

oh cool a trip well deserved i guess eh? lol

• 4 weeks later...
I'll try to make all trades and transactions during this week.

If there's any way I can help, look up recent pre-playoff lineups and jersey numbers or anything like that, left me know

Your work is really appreciated - at least by this NHL Fan !!!

Thanks

-Jeff

Hey guys. New to the forum but an old timer when it comes to NHL94. Can't thank the hackers around here enough for breathing new life into this great game.

As we all know, the little guys were supermen in Genesis NHL94 due to the weight bug. Does the Rom on the first page of the NHL94 site come with the weight bug fixed mod installed, or do I have to do it myself? I guess I could just play the game a bunch and I will know sooner or later, but I'd appreciate the help.

I'll try to make all trades and transactions during this week.

Just curious. Was the March 20th update the last update for the nhl 2010 rom you plan on doing or are there more updates you plan on doing for this rom?

i was wondering if anyone can change the ducks name to LAD cause thats what their known as now cause of that stupid LA anaheim thing that started in the mid 00s now la has 2 of everything exept o wait thats right A FOOTBALL TEAM!!!! :( in the nhl2010 hack please just name LAK=la kings LAD=la ducks. :( and i was wondering why is selanne still in their???

i was wondering if anyone can change the ducks name to LAD cause thats what their known as now cause of that stupid LA anaheim thing that started in the mid 00s now la has 2 of everything exept o wait thats right A FOOTBALL TEAM!!!! :( in the nhl2010 hack please just name LAK=la kings LAD=la ducks. :( and i was wondering why is selanne still in their???

are you from the future?

selanne is there because he played this year...

are you from the future?

selanne is there because he played this year...

More like living under a rock. Selanne's been with the Ducks for a while and they have been in Anaheim... since forever. :(:(:D

Is he gonna tell us that the Whalers are still around?

This Rom friggin rules, these guys are genius. smozoma: the spreadsheets on your downloads site make me feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

Is anyone aware of an SNES rom that's got more recent rosters?

This Rom friggin rules, these guys are genius. smozoma: the spreadsheets on your downloads site make me feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

Is anyone aware of an SNES rom that's got more recent rosters?

Genesis is the only system that has roms with updated rosters. I don't think anyone does this for SNES.

Hey love the ROM....we play at work everyday at lunch 2 on 2.

Just noticed you missed the Pens acquisitions at the trade deadline. (Ponikarovsky, Leopold

It would be great to get an update.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Genesis is the only system that has roms with updated rosters. I don't think anyone does this for SNES.

Unless we count going back in time with the WHA rom.

Very strange this has been the only SNES different league that has been served these past years.

Hey love the ROM....we play at work everyday at lunch 2 on 2.

Just noticed you missed the Pens acquisitions at the trade deadline. (Ponikarovsky, Leopold

It would be great to get an update.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Almost all the teams are missing trade deadline moves, which is a real bummer because of all the times of year I'd want to play NHL94 with current rosters, this is it.

I never look a gift horse in the mouth. Even if the rosters aren't 100%, they're pretty close..it basically makes it like this game game out this year, but improved with the weight bug fix. I'm moving my computer into the living room so we can have an NHL94/2010 night like the old days...hooked up to the 40 inch LCD. It's nuts, and Swos and Mahavishnu rock.

You could edit the game yourself if you want. I edited the 2006 rom a few years back where I reversed all the weights. It wasn't difficult..slow going but not hard. I'm sure it's not that difficult to fix the rosters yourself.