NHL'94 Forums

EA76 says hi!

Hey guys, it's been a long time. I just wanted to step in to say hi and I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm happy to see that some of the usual suspects are still around... and just going through a quick view of the forum it looks like Hokkee has retired/unretired more times than Brett Favre since my last post. lol j/k Hokk

Hope everyone has a great Halloween and I'll touch base again soon. I definitely miss the great guys that make up an even greater community.

If anyone needs to reach me, facebook always works... you can search for eric vostal in chicago (just make sure to post your screen name in the message so I know who you are)

Take care bruthas!

EA76 (IAmFleury'sHipCheck)

Hey guys, it's been a long time. I just wanted to step in to say hi and I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm happy to see that some of the usual suspects are still around... and just going through a quick view of the forum it looks like Hokkee has retired/unretired more times than Brett Favre since my last post. lol j/k Hokk

Hope everyone has a great Halloween and I'll touch base again soon. I definitely miss the great guys that make up an even greater community.

If anyone needs to reach me, facebook always works... you can search for eric vostal in chicago (just make sure to post your screen name in the message so I know who you are)

Take care bruthas!

EA76 (IAmFleury'sHipCheck)

good to see you drop in :)

Looks like you haven't posted since early 2008...

some news you've missed:

sorry for missing anything in my list ;)

That was an awesome recap Smoz... thanks for taking the time to write that. I'll take time to check out everything you posted.

About time our boy Jesus got some recognition on the internet for being The Man.

Lol about Hokkee... I can't believe it took that long for him to get banned from posting. Hokkee, I know you can read this... much love brutha.

Are Habs (ie the ultimate 2on2 partner), BHF, Gr81, Sebe still around?

Are Habs (ie the ultimate 2on2 partner), BHF, Gr81, Sebe still around?

Yaa, dude i'm glad your still alive lol! Would be wicked to see you back in some wild 2v2 actions, with habs, of course!

Habs is always active. He's now in the GA

LOL

omg this guys back!!

2ON2!!

But will he love 2on2 in the morning?

So was it a powerball jackpot ticket? Your rich now and don't wear shoes anymore cause you had you had a small island leathered?

Was it a "fire in the sky" type of deal? Did you convert to rastafarinianisim?

We used to talk about the "ghost of EA", and speculate by the fireside about your travels.

Anyway Hokee has left us. (to buy a keg he'll be back shortly)

It's good to hear from you. 2on2 doesn't have a league anymore. Who's fault is it? I'm not going to say, but I will say you probably lost the skills you once had, because I'd like to think it could provoke you into playing again.

Its really good to hear from you EA, its been so long. Glad to see ur doing well. As FPB took the liberty of saying im not as committed to the game as I once was. My janitorial business took off and i'm planning a wedding so its hard to find time for NHL94, but I'm tryin. I won a Gens A title in your absence and placed decent in some other tourneys. Alot of new faces around now, with potential to become excellent players, the site is thriving.

ALL THE BEST EA!!

Hey Eric,

Nice to hear from you again. Yes, the community is doing great and Smozoma gave an awesome summary. Sounds like you were the glue for the 2on2 league, so maybe you'll get the itch to play again. If you're not sure what to do with all that money you won, maybe you could buy out EA, and then get us on board to create the ultimate hockey game!

-Evan

But will he love 2on2 in the morning?

So was it a powerball jackpot ticket? Your rich now and don't wear shoes anymore cause you had you had a small island leathered?

Was it a "fire in the sky" type of deal? Did you convert to rastafarinianisim?

We used to talk about the "ghost of EA", and speculate by the fireside about your travels.

Anyway Hokee has left us. (to buy a keg he'll be back shortly)

It's good to hear from you. 2on2 doesn't have a league anymore. Who's fault is it? I'm not going to say, but I will say you probably lost the skills you once had, because I'd like to think it could provoke you into playing again.

Jesus,

It's good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

Unfortunately, I didn't win the lotto... if I did, Evan would have seen a sizeable contribution towards this site... and I would be flying everyone to chicago for an nhl 94 tourney and all out party weekend.

I watched your video that smoz had posted about earlier in this thread. That was amazing! I was dying laughing at work here b/c only you would have nailed that play-by-play just as it happened during the game. I'm scared to ask how many hours... no, days... no, weeks that took to put together.

Winters are long in chicago... and for some ungodly reason, winter has started earlier than usual this year and will most likely go to mid-May so I'm going to try to get back into playing here and there. Just promise to be gentle.

My pc's power supply crashed out last week so I'll get that up and running, then hit you guys up for some games.

• 2 weeks later...