NHL'94 Forums

Line Combo Suggestions

angryjay93

37 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to see AJ do line up suggestions?

• yeah
    • nah
    • go back to seclusion in northern quebec and stay retired

I've been wondering just exactly how much interest a series of threads that ive written discussing line combos and chemistry for every team would get.

Basically, heres a rundown of what i would do, once a week or so, I would post a new team, discussing the forwards and defenseman mostly. What combos could be used for certain tactics and matchups. My info would be based on the original rom, but at the end i might provide a small snippet for the blitz league rom if i felt it was important enough.

obviously though, this would be a lot of work, and i would only want to do it if i knew people would actually read and perhaps even use this stuff. so just let me know what you think and vote in the poll.

I say yes and if the newbs are smart enough. as well as some veterans, they should also say yes. :)

unfortunately yes, im not very familiar with the ins and outs of Snes.

For the most part, the SNES version sticks pretty well with the stats, so it takes some getting used to when you play it. You can check and hit most of the time and you can score goals, although slapshots don't get int as often as in Gens. At least that's what I know.

I voted yes because I'd find it very interesting to hear different people's line combos and "finds". It's one of the great aspects of the Gens version of NHL94. My friends/family/coworkers play and everyone's always trying different guys out. I have my own favorites for each team which I could reply with.

-Evan

i think im gonna give this a go, ill give it a few weeks as a trial and see how it all goes.

Evan, id like to request a seperate section to the forums for this topic so that all the teams can be accessed very easily and quickly, thanks.

A strategy section by AJ housed in the site would actually be a good idea.

i think im gonna give this a go, ill give it a few weeks as a trial and see how it all goes.

Evan, id like to request a seperate section to the forums for this topic so that all the teams can be accessed very easily and quickly, thanks.

Sounds good to me. Just let me know what you'd like to call the section (such as AJ's Corner) and I'm guessing when you click that forum you'd have 1 topic for each team?

-Evan