NHL'94 Forums

SNES - durandal, chaos

halifax

Just a reminder that Monday Oct 19th is the deadline to have 8 games logged or risk replacement any time there after.

Hook me up with a spot baby!

Hey Dethrox,

When you inquired about this the last time you posted. I had responded with some info to help you out. You need to register on nhl94online.com to be put on a waiting list.

Halifax do you have Durdandal and volly's aims?

Guys if you are reading this hit me on up aim!

If you go to nhl94online.com..just click on the coach's name..the aim screename should be listed there.

If you go to nhl94online.com..just click on the coach's name..the aim screename should be listed there.

I played 2 against volly yesterday but I guess he was mad after losing both. He didn't log/confirm the games.

what happens if he doesn't show up? will I get my wins even if he is replaced?

I played 2 against volly yesterday but I guess he was mad after losing both. He didn't log/confirm the games.

what happens if he doesn't show up? will I get my wins even if he is replaced?

Since volly did play two games but hasn't logged them yet, he has reached the 8 game minimum and will not be replaced for this deadline.

If he won't log the scores within the next day or so, let us know and we'll make sure they are put in.

I removed him from the subject line.

Since volly did play two games but hasn't logged them yet, he has reached the 8 game minimum and will not be replaced for this deadline.

If he won't log the scores within the next day or so, let us know and we'll make sure they are put in.

I removed him from the subject line.

they're logged now.

Does anyone have any info on durandal's(quebec coach) playing status? has he been on lately? We'll look to replace him if we don't hear back in next couple of days.

Does anyone have any info on durandal's(quebec coach) playing status? has he been on lately? We'll look to replace him if we don't hear back in next couple of days.

I've emailed him twice. First time he said he would show up (1,5 weeks ago), second time he didin't reply at all.

I've emailed him twice. First time he said he would show up (1,5 weeks ago), second time he didin't reply at all.

thanks for the update.