NHL'94 Forums

NHL'94 on Gameboy Advance SP?

rags81

Can NHL'94, any version of it (Sega, Super Nintendo, Sega CD) be played on a Gameboy Advance SP?

if you can hack it and put an emulator on it, then yes, but i have no idea if that is possible. http://www.google.com

Edited by smozoma

LOL

Sorry, i don't mean to spam or anything.

Now that i have an opinion about Gameboy Advance...

How well does the game run on Nintendo DS Lite?

There are definite ways to get any (graphical limitations of course) to run on the DS Lite. With M3 Real as an example...

But i am just wondering if anyone tried NHL 94 on DS Lite? How well does it translate?

I am just looking to get NHL 94 portable.

LOL

Sorry, i don't mean to spam or anything.

Now that i have an opinion about Gameboy Advance...

How well does the game run on Nintendo DS Lite?

There are definite ways to get any (graphical limitations of course) to run on the DS Lite. With M3 Real as an example...

But i am just wondering if anyone tried NHL 94 on DS Lite? How well does it translate?

I am just looking to get NHL 94 portable.

It's pretty good.

The quality of image is of course better because the screen is smaller, and the buttons don't feel ankward all that much. it's a go

It's pretty good.

The quality of image is of course better because the screen is smaller, and the buttons don't feel ankward all that much. it's a go

Great!

Thanks.

I will give it a go. I have to get a M3Real card.

I will update once i get it!

Not exactly. I had the game and it was released as "NHL 2002", but it played EXACTLY like '94.

No offense, but it's like '96 (and later) to be exact, which really is nothing like '94.. :blink: I tried getting NHL 2002 to work on my Dingoo, but no go :( (it's a handheld console, sporting various emulators, ie NES, SNES, GBA etc.).

All I remember is playing a game on the game boy advanced in the Nintendo dome years ago. (at six flags laronde in montreal (before six flags bought it) )

And saying "WOW this is 94 on the game boy!" Cause it was exactly the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

*thread dredge*

What emu are you guys using on a Nintendo DS? I've tried all the SNES and Genesis emulators and by god none of them work well enough. SNEmulDS seems to work about the best, but still freezes randomly during 94 play and simply won't load the later year versions (96, 97, 98) at all?

Both jENESIS and picoDrive won't load any roms at all for me either.

Acekard 2i...

• 1 month later...

All I remember is playing a game on the game boy advanced in the Nintendo dome years ago. (at six flags laronde in montreal (before six flags bought it) )

And saying "WOW this is 94 on the game boy!" Cause it was exactly the same.

I only know of 3 game boy advance hockey games. NHL 2002, NHL hitz 2003, and backyard hockey. I saw a YouTube video of backyard hockey, and it looked similar to 94, so maybe that is what you are thinking of

I used to have NHL 94 on a hand held system! Did any of you guys have the SEGA NOMAD!? It was like a game gear but it played Genesis games. It was so awesome but it broke due to old age.

I have the nomad! A lady that works with my dad gave it to us years ago. I use the ac adapter while playing. I do have the battery pack, but it takes like 6 AA batteries and drains them pretty quick.

Ya I never used the batter pack. I always plugged it into the wall to play.

I have the nomad! A lady that works with my dad gave it to us years ago. I use the ac adapter while playing. I do have the battery pack, but it takes like 6 AA batteries and drains them pretty quick.

Ya I never used the batter pack. I always plugged it into the wall to play.