NHL'94 Forums

GENS Test Game Requests

chaos

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for a Genesis test game? First-time player in SNES Classic (B2), have never played the Genesis version online (and only a handful of games offline).

Free for the next few hours today (3-6pm Eastern), online throughout the day Saturday (most likely available 1-3pm or 8-11pm).

AIM is the1jasontaylor@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anybody around for a test game?

I'm good for just about any time and day.

AIM: Scott Mathias - sctevm@live.com

you registered for SNES....did you mean to register for genesis?

Oh jeeze, I thought I hit either. I'm more familiar with zSNES, but I'm not opposed to playing on GENS because it seems like there aren't as many people.

play on which ever system you prefer, just let me know. it's still early but there will be more GENS players in the end.

Well, I'd like to play on Genesis, but the last time I used the emulator, I had some issues with controls so maybe I should just stick with SNES. Is there something I should change to determine what console pool I might get into, or should I just look for an SNES test game?

Well, I'd like to play on Genesis, but the last time I used the emulator, I had some issues with controls so maybe I should just stick with SNES. Is there something I should change to determine what console pool I might get into, or should I just look for an SNES test game?

Yeah....just post in the SNES test game section and someone will find you to play. welcome!

I just signed up. Game anyone?

AIM: bob.is.not.a.pickle@gmail.com

I'll be available till 10pm CST today, 7-10pm Sunday, and all day Monday

Edited by BobIsNot

Hey, between the rest of the day and tomorrow, I can do test games.

Aol.com is a b***h. Just blocked my IP after a few attempts...

Okay now, this is going to be my new AOL account via Pidgin. Add me with it or let me add you. Either option is fine.

NHL94Slapshot@aol.com

I am hoping I won't run into problems with this again. Sunday is good for test games and if you want 'em, add me. I'll get Hamachi soon enough if you need me to use it.

Edited by RedWingDevil

Afternoon everyone!

I'm brand new to the league and I would like to request a test game at your convenience. I'm hoping someone is available maybe Thursday evening or Friday evening or any time on the weekend. I'm in Ontario Canada so I am EST. I want to make sure I have Himachi and netplay all set up properly too.

Thanks fellas.

Kevin

Afternoon everyone!

I'm brand new to the league and I would like to request a test game at your convenience. I'm hoping someone is available maybe Thursday evening or Friday evening or any time on the weekend. I'm in Ontario Canada so I am EST. I want to make sure I have Himachi and netplay all set up properly too.

Thanks fellas.

Kevin

Welcome! I should be on tomorrow evening and would be happy to help get you set up for your test game. What's your AIM? That's how we primarily communicate with each other.

Welcome! I should be on tomorrow evening and would be happy to help get you set up for your test game. What's your AIM? That's how we primarily communicate with each other.

Hello Kingraph, great. My AIm should be lisowskikevin@hotmail.com. I tried to change the screen name to crash but I think it's still listed under lisowskikevin@hotmail.co

What time works for you tomorrow? I'm home after 6PM. Also I'm running KEGA and Hamachi on a MAC, will that play nice with other PC's?

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Hello Kingraph, great. My AIm should be lisowskikevin@hotmail.com. I tried to change the screen name to crash but I think it's still listed under lisowskikevin@hotmail.co

What time works for you tomorrow? I'm home after 6PM. Also I'm running KEGA and Hamachi on a MAC, will that play nice with other PC's?

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

That's actually going to be a problem. :-( You'll need a windows platform and we use GENS emulator. In particular the gens-netplaysave one found at the nhl94online.com downloads section.

Hmm, no problemo. Give me a day or 2 to sort this out and I will repost for a game. Thanks for the heads up! I've used that emulator on my pc laptop before so it won't be a problem.

I might just run bootcamp on my Mac so I can access windows.

Thanks again

Kevin

Hmm, no problemo. Give me a day or 2 to sort this out and I will repost for a game. Thanks for the heads up! I've used that emulator on my pc laptop before so it won't be a problem.

I might just run bootcamp on my Mac so I can access windows.

Thanks again

Kevin

I run bootcamp with Win XP on my Mac. It works great!

Chaos, that's awesome news, I was wondering if it would work well Where did u buy windows from? The Microsoft store?

I need to buy a copy to install and I think the Microsoft store only sells windows 8 :(

Also how big is your partition? I guess you wouldn't need much for this game.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin