NHL'94 Forums

GENS Test Game Requests

chaos

Sorry to keep spamming this thread, but I'm still looking for a game if someone is available.

Thanks

You're not spamming, that's what this thread is for! Nobody else was online?

It's best to add those folks I referenced in the previous post on your AIM and just contact them (if they're on) when you sign on. Let me know if you can play sometime today, I can do a test game to make sure you're all set for the season.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not spamming, that's what this thread is for! Nobody else was online?

It's best to add those folks I referenced in the previous post on your AIM and just contact them (if they're on) when you sign on. Let me know if you can play sometime today, I can do a test game to make sure you're all set for the season.

That would be great! I have classes till 4pm PST, but should be available from 5pm onward.

Thanks!

Huge thanks to chaos for walking me through what seemed like a pretty complicated router / port forwarding / etc. process to get a couple of test games in. Ready to go!

It's been a while, so long that I think I should probably try to get a test game to make sure I've got the right settings and everything... if you're interested in helping me out give me a ping and I'll try to get set up. Thanks!

Huge thanks to chaos for walking me through what seemed like a pretty complicated router / port forwarding / etc. process to get a couple of test games in. Ready to go!

Boom...glad to see you're all set up!

Will you be free after 5:30pm PST? I'm still looking for a test game.

Yeah, I will.

EDIT: Eehh, nevermind. XD

Edited by RedWingDevil

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just got my controller in the mail! Would love to play a few test games tonight to make sure I have everything I need and how to do everything correctly. Please let me know.

email: labs21_32@yahoo.com

AIM : labs21_32@yahoo.com

Hey everyone. Just got my controller in the mail! Would love to play a few test games tonight to make sure I have everything I need and how to do everything correctly. Please let me know.

email: labs21_32@yahoo.com

AIM : labs21_32@yahoo.com

Awesome -- when you get your test game done, MTL is available in the GENS D league. You can take that team over if you like.

Awesome -- when you get your test game done, MTL is available in the GENS D league. You can take that team over if you like.

Yes that is fine by me kingraph. Thank you! Just want to get started. Anyone out there available for a test game? Also kingraph, I saw your video for the 58-0 record game. Very impressed cause I tried it myself and was able to get 46-0.....gotta keep practicing I guess haha

Anyone available for a test game within the next hour? If not how about tomorrow evening/night? Please let me know. Really would like to get confirmed and get started. Thank you

I played Wittgenstein and he confirmed me. is Montreal still available? itching to jump in lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll be updating my internet connection the upcoming week so I need someone to confirm that connection as I'm planning to join some NA leagues or waiting lists. Hit me up and we can schedule a game from wed/thu onwards.

AIM: harri.nissinen(at)gmail.com

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, I'm a rook, new to all this emulator networking stuff but I'm pretty sure I have my router and firewall settings all good to go...can I get a test game please?

I must confess I have never actually participated in a 'forum' before so I'm kind of new to all the protocols and etiquette, so please keep in mind when I ask the most basic questions I'm not trying to be a dick, I really just don't know!!!

my AIM = Hazmat13 Chip

email = ichiprut@hotmail.com

I really appreciate the help and hope to be confirmed for this upcoming fall season!

Hi guys!!!

Rookie on this site i would like to try my connection with a test game.

If someone is ok for it you can catch me here:

AIM darko99

e mail sergecanivet@hotmail.fr

Thank you

Awesome, I added you to the GENS Buds AIM blast group (group chat). You should hopefully find someone to get a test game with.

Would like to play a test game and give the GENS-B league a shot this season. Been whooping on my dad for the last 10 years so I think it's time to test my skills in the big leagues haha. AIM: Millertime2394

Haha, get your dad to sign up too! I also added you to the GENS Buds AIM group.

Welcome!

Looking to get a practice game in w/ a vet coach sometime in the next day or two. Maybe tonight at 8pm Eastern time or Tuesday at around the same time.

email: skipper_marc@yahoo.com

Thanks!