NHL'94 Forums

SNES Test Game Requests

chaos

Halifax... thanks! I'll be doing more commentary as soon as I get the software installed on my laptop. Any chance you could play a game soon and confirm my connection?

Hey Auggie welcome back!

you still doing the snes nhl94 commentary? :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to get a test game going to see if I've got this working right. AIM: arachnid923

I'll try to be available as much as possible through the weekend. I won't have much time once Monday rolls around. SNES preferred.

Thanks!

welcome to the site bud...

message these guys for games.

http://nhl94online.com/html/teamlist.php?lg=7&sublg=SNES

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I'd like a test game

AIM: Jonatanqqqq

welcome to the site bud. xot82 is also from sweden.

add some of these guys aims to your friends list and request a game.

http://nhl94online.com/html/teamlist.php?lg=8&sublg=SNES

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys, i need to get a test game done, i'll try to be available from 6 PM to 12 PM Atlantic Standard Time, Do i need an AIM for this, i wanna get into the SNES league this spring. I have my emulator and i play against the computer but that is getting boring want some human competition. Let me know if anyone can get me started, I realize this needs to get done before the 28th. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

hey guys, i need to get a test game done, i'll try to be available from 6 PM to 12 PM Atlantic Standard Time, Do i need an AIM for this, i wanna get into the SNES league this spring. I have my emulator and i play against the computer but that is getting boring want some human competition. Let me know if anyone can get me started, I realize this needs to get done before the 28th. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

What is your aim ?

For all the guys who need test games, you can add the guys on this list to your AIM:

Fall 2010 SNES players

This is a list of the AIM screen names of coaches who played last season. If you are looking for a specific time, add these guys to your AIM, I'm sure you will find one of them on. Don't be shy, most guys are always up for exhibition and test games.

For all the guys who need test games, you can add the guys on this list to your AIM:

Fall 2010 SNES players

This is a list of the AIM screen names of coaches who played last season. If you are looking for a specific time, add these guys to your AIM, I'm sure you will find one of them on. Don't be shy, most guys are always up for exhibition and test games.

Im up for playing some SNES aim-hokkeefan2