NHL'94 Forums

Nhl95 Genesis (2010 roster)

treflar

I updated macks 2003 version with swos & Mahavishnu 2010 players and ratings. It's not perfect, still no preds or blue jackets but better than nothing. same as my last 'hack' with deleted rink names to free up some bytes.

I know the team colours need tweaking, hopefully i will have more time to actually get out a good release.

enjoy the 95 'bastard' in all its glory... (season mode, awards, league leaders, multigame injuries) just to remind the haters that 95 had some good points. :P

nhl95v2010.bin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome job on this one I've been playing it a bunch. I'm assuming u can't add Nashville and Columbus due to space constraints?

I don't know too much about making mods to the game but a few things I'd be loving if they could be incorporated into NHL95 would be:

1. Ability to have a 4th line on offense

2. Ability to have additional stats kept for the season as opposed to just a single game (SOG, PIM, Wins for Goalies)

3. Ability to keep career stats for your players, similar to dynasty mode in the newer versions of the game

I know all of these are probably wishful thinking but just thought I'd throw em out there. I love NHL95...best hockey game bar none. keep up the great work!!

If anyone can also make a 2010 rom with NHL 97/98, I'll count myself happy, but I'll give this one a spin. I mentioned those games since fighitng's back in those years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I updated macks 2003 version with swos & Mahavishnu 2010 players and ratings. It's not perfect, still no preds or blue jackets but better than nothing. same as my last 'hack' with deleted rink names to free up some bytes.

I know the team colours need tweaking, hopefully i will have more time to actually get out a good release.

enjoy the 95 'bastard' in all its glory... (season mode, awards, league leaders, multigame injuries) just to remind the haters that 95 had some good points. :lol:

Loved 95... Loved it.

96 and 98 seemed to have pretty good GENS feel as well...

and yes 98 had fighting so that was a plus as I recall

• 4 months later...

Loved 95... Loved it.

96 and 98 seemed to have pretty good GENS feel as well...

and yes 98 had fighting so that was a plus as I recall

Any chance somebody will be making an updated version of the NHL95 hack for the 2010-2011 season? It would be unreal if we could get a version with all the teams in it.

Any chance somebody will be making an updated version of the NHL95 hack for the 2010-2011 season? It would be unreal if we could get a version with all the teams in it.

I don't think anyone's ever done any work on adding extra teams to the game... (as far as I know wboy and I are the only ones with the background knowledge of how to do it, and it's a lot of work)

• 1 month later...

I don't think anyone's ever done any work on adding extra teams to the game... (as far as I know wboy and I are the only ones with the background knowledge of how to do it, and it's a lot of work)

any chance somebody is up for the challenge of making a 30 team NHL95 for the upcoming season? I'd be willing to help with the roster updates

• 4 months later...