NHL'94 Forums

Safety in emulators, roms, etc.

NHL94user

Are the downloads completely safe, and how much space does any emulator, and rom take up? I need something that won't take up lots of space from a 43.9 GB hard drive.

They are safe and don't take up more than a few MBs of HD space.

Are the downloads completely safe, and how much space does any emulator, and rom take up? I need something that won't take up lots of space from a 43.9 GB hard drive.

you could probably download every emulator and every 8- and 16-bit game ever made and still have room to spare

my brother downloaded a genesis emulator (he forgets which one) to play a genesis game. when he tried to open the emulator, he got a message that said fatal error and the emulator wouldn't open. will this happen if download any of the genesis emulators on this site?

Edited by NHL94user

my brother downloaded a genesis emulator (he forgets which one) to play a genesis game. when he tried to open the emulator, he got a message that said fatal error and the emulator wouldn't open. will this happen if download any of the genesis emulators on this site?

definitly no...

unless you have a mac in which case you have to download a virtual pc and stuff

but even if it doesn't work... whats the harm in downloading it

you can just delete it anytime you want