NHL'94 Forums

GENS B - monkeyjuice1702

halifax

Just a reminder that Monday, Nov 2nd is the deadline to have 16 games logged or risk replacement any time there after.

Note for dcicon5148: Since you are replacement during this period, try and get as close as you can to 16 games.

Also, thanks to IQ25 who took over Dallas and was able to get caught up with 16 games played!

I saw Louie4teen in AIM recently, but I was playing a few Classic games so I assumed he'd wait till I was done and I let him know too. He didn't.

Boot these guys, they are the only three everyone has yet to play

Relax chief.

wags reached 8 games and was removed from the subject line.

What happened to monkeyjuice? He used to be pretty good with playing games. He's currently got 6 which is pretty far behind so chances are we'll be replacing him.

-Evan

dcicon5148 reached 16 games in two weeks since taking over...good job! he has been removed from the subject line.

As Evan already mentioned, looks like monkeyjuice has given up on the season and will be replaced this week.

dcicon5148 reached 16 games in two weeks since taking over...good job! he has been removed from the subject line.

As Evan already mentioned, looks like monkeyjuice has given up on the season and will be replaced this week.

Have you asked him if he can manage?

Just a reminder that Monday, Nov 2nd is the deadline to have 16 games logged or risk replacement any time there after.

Note for dcicon5148: Since you are replacement during this period, try and get as close as you can to 16 games.

Also, thanks to IQ25 who took over Dallas and was able to get caught up with 16 games played!

I'm all good after a hefty set of games on Sunday!!