NHL'94 Forums

NHL '91 (full scale '94 edit) and new NHL '91.com

clockwise

You may also update your sprite patch with adding coaches and scorekeepers in-game and in the Pause menu.

May I really? Thanks for giving me the go ahead.

Oh by the way, this could be a problem considering the rink tiles which contain the score keepers are configured differently in wboys decompressed rom than in the original rom. Which would make the patch, un-err-universal, and only applicable to the 30 team rom.

Much like the comment you made about my sprite patch not containing the tape in the face off window (which I clearly noted before hand) that I'm still waiting for a reply about.

• 4 months later...

The NHL '91 league is gearing up to launch. At the completion of 2on2.org the '91 site will undergo a renovation exorcism then begin it's inaugural campaign..Guys who would like to play should become familiar with the lineups and gameplay before I set up a registration form..Team selections will be determined by way of random draw.

If anyone feels there should be some slight alterations to the player ratings I will take them into consideration for league play.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I love NHL91.com and the game, but I know in an earlier edition you had just the normal star around the players instead of the circle. Do you still have the rom of NHL91 with the regular star around the players instead of the circle? If not is there any way you could make a quick change back to the star and mabye have 2 rom options for people who dont like the circle? And if so could you post a link where I could download it? Thanks.

• 8 years later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, chaos said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991–92_NHL_season

91-92 season was the 75th season. Good point.

What a great rom though.  These guys are amazing with making these things.  I just know how much attention to detail they pay. Was surprised when I noticed that