NHL'94 Forums

2ON2 VETS LEAGUE

donnybrook

UPDATE

i put names in a randomizer number numbered them 1-8 and put 1with5 2with6 etc etc...

these were the results

team 1: zalex/donnybrook

team 2: freydey/polite

team 3: SOH/carse

team 4: Habs/BO

so now teams are set. i will edit the final rom so we can all play as ourselfs. so pick your team and be quick about it.

Missed the bus, teams set up nicely. Good luck everyone.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roms almost done, here are the values.. if "?" it means i dont what you want, so people let me know somehow so i can finalize the rom and we can start.

#12SOH/#11Carse - PIT

#?Polite/#9Freydey - DET

#14Zalex/#4donnybrook - BOS?

#?HABS/#?BO - ???

also let me know if you want to be either righty or lefty, otherwise it'll be how ever it is on the final rom.

Pff I don't believe that. what are the chances that there are2 wags13 profiles that happen to be penguins fans.

unless 'wags13' comes from something we don't know about and isnt an original name.

Anyways donny in all seriousness I'd really like to play 2on2 with full dedication if a spot opens up :)

wags13 is about as common as shaftman, gihtarman, or whatever you call yourself these days. I just call you "easy win"

wags13 is about as common as shaftman, gihtarman, or whatever you call yourself these days. I just call you "easy win"

So your saying wags13 is an uncommon name.

BTW.

I beat some guy on Xbox Live called Wags13.

Do you have an Xbox 360?

He took PIT and i beat him up in 1 period, before he quit.

:)

Why am i not on this list? I am certainly one of the original 2v2 players and im a vet for sure.

LOL i was playin 2v2 well before you donny.......

yea...im not there 2...but we can play well together!!! perfect chemistry! :)

iam in total shock that i wasnt on this invite list ...........wtf KGMAN plays all the time and is best 2 0n 2 player since larry bird and magic johnson

Edited by kgman

lmao burned

your right icestrom its not fair to exclude people for no real reason, and it wouldnt really promote 2on2 if we made it an exclusive club so i decided to implement a B league. hopefully we can find 8 people for it to work, i will do as much as i can to run the B league but would appreciate and help anyone could give me making standings and stuff like that. the B league will have the same rules as A, play each opponent 6 times blah blah see first post. so please sign up here, and the first 8 will gain entry.

your right icestrom its not fair to exclude people for no real reason, and it wouldnt really promote 2on2 if we made it an exclusive club so i decided to implement a B league. hopefully we can find 8 people for it to work, i will do as much as i can to run the B league but would appreciate and help anyone could give me making standings and stuff like that. the B league will have the same rules as A, play each opponent 6 times blah blah see first post. so please sign up here, and the first 8 will gain entry.

Put me in coach.

I think the "exclusionary" nature is perfect. All of our attempts to get something like this going before have died due to a lack of participation. A b league is a great idea, if it proves that it is sustainable, we can get a bigger tournament or league going.

nah that's cool on the B thing I'll pass. Don't feel like I need to prove anything as far as what VC says. You guys do your thing, I'll catch up next time there's an open league.

VETS "A" is on. rom is done and available on the first post of this topic.

please post all results here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...amp;#entry84240

any questions feel free to ask here, or contact me through AIM.

EDIT: also need people for "B" so if you think you got what it takes sign up here.

Edited by donnybrook

• 3 weeks later...
Rules

- There will be 4 teams (8 players)

- each team will play every other team 6 times. making it a 18 game season for each team.

- at the seasons end the # 1 seed will have a buy into the finals and the #2 and #3 seed play a best of seven

- finals will be a best of seven

- Teams will be chosen at random, this will make the teams fair giving everyone a chance.

- standings will be decided on a point system. 2pt win, 1pt OT loss, 0pt loss. 1 pt to each team if ended in tie.

THES ARE THE RULZZ

CAN U CHANGE THE RULES :anger:

THES ARE THE RULZZ

CAN U CHANGE THE RULES :anger:

sadly there was no tie braker system in place, and considering there was a really good chance of our series ending 3-3, we agreed before hand to just play a best of 7 series, win and you are in. Too bad zalex is a b***h and copped out of the agreement made before hand.. I for one know if we lost 4 games to 3 I wouldn't go back on the agreement that was made just to make the playoffs to get to play 1 more round.