NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 04 - Returning coaches, sign in! (+Clockwise)

smozoma

(NOTE: I'll have a separate Farm league thread)

If you are a returning "A" or "B" league player, please reply to this thread to say if you're coming back for season 4 or not.

I'm not sure when the draft will be, yet.

This will be the first season where both leagues have a full 12-team contingent. Yay!

The one expansion coach is Clockwise. Please pick a team, Clockwise (BUF, OTT, T.B are available).

:D - returning (ok, there is a limit on emoticons, so i can't mark everyone with this anymore!)

:ninja: - have not heard from yet

:( - not returning

:) - new coach (confirmed)

"A" League:

• BeefJerkyRules6
  • canadiensfan66
  • :blush: Clockwise (expansion)
  • Flamingpavelbure
  • Freydey32
  • Icestorm NHL94
  • hokkeefan2
  • jrodimus31
  • smozoma
  • snoboarder3211
  • sonoffett87
  • Vocally Caged

"B" League:

• chris1knights@
  • donnybrook94
  • gihtarman
  • Houlanov
  • Iceguy94
  • IQ25Boogiers
  • MeatSkid1
  • :( philiveyismyhero (no reply)
  • Rage93
  • rynweinmeyer
  • :( WagsTh (quit)
  • Zalex1414
  • :blush: mcarthurbsu33 (takes over TOR)
  • :blush: Turd Ferguson988 (takes over S.J)

Edited by smozoma

duh

edit: omga

ps: i know jrod wants to come back

Edited by Freydey

In. I traded teams with New Jersey (just the actual team not players)

rules are the same as before, gotta win the team switch lottery to switch... want to keep some consistency between seasons (i still get messed up by the det/wsh switch!)

wow ok, im flying blind here at least i didnt get the ass end of a wish bone since i came back

sorry for not getting back to you earlier smoz busy with thankstaking .. you wouldnt believe what some people do with a turkey.. i know you prolly think it involves fireworks since were americans but it can get worse

ill make my pick in a little how about fedorov is that good? he seems like a good amalgam of skill decent weight and he banged

anna kornakova that counts for something

gartner is fast but his shot acc leaves something to be desired like moar shot acc!! damn im drunk on scottles of botch phruked up on the cronbread and gravy

eidt: looks like i got the sabres can i get ottawa ?

wow ok, im flying blind here at least i didnt get the ass end of a wish bone since i came back

sorry for not getting back to you earlier smoz busy with thankstaking .. you wouldnt believe what some people do with a turkey.. i know you prolly think it involves fireworks since were americans but it can get worse

ill make my pick in a little how about fedorov is that good? he seems like a good amalgam of skill decent weight and he banged

gartner is fast but his shot acc leaves something to be desired like moar shot acc!! damn im drunk on scottles of botch phruked up on the cronbread and gravy

yeah, i can switch it to Ottawa, I just took a guess.

There's Hull, Bourque, Fedorov, Gartner.. take your time, no big hurry at this point : )

Just be on the lookout in the draft and check your options. You could get lucky.