NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 04 - Trade Talk - OLD

TubaHero

Similar to a trading block, post whoever you'd be willing to trade, and what you'd like to get in return

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top five overall free pick (2nd round) is on the market...looking for a lot. Willing to package pretty much anyone on the team if necessary.

EDIT: Duh-duh-duh-DEALT!

Edited by smozoma

First overall free pick (2nd round) is on the market...looking for a lot. Willing to package pretty much anyone on the team if necessary.

EDIT: I'm going to hold off on deals until I actually confirm I have first pick...smoz?

it won't be 1st. expansion coaches get a 1st round pick after the protection round.

also, I think "B" had first pick seed last season, so it'll probably be "A" this time.

Edited by smozoma

(moving from other thread:)

I'll do something a bit ballsy.

STL offers:

Rod Brind'Amour

Chris Chelios

2 picks (2nd and 4th)

They're for either top foward and/or defenseman and draft pick. Any coach that makes the best offer will be accepted, so you can chime in.

Edited by smozoma

Lemieux to anyone with the right offer...

How about mine?

EDIT: Delete this post. I'm going for Nats' offer. There should be a delete button in these boards. =P

Edited by RedWingDevil

Seleane and bure are on the block

looking for a 2nd and 4th rounder for him

ill add in my 6th

I'm more than willing to offer 2nd - 4th draft picks for Selanne! I'll throw in Chelios.

Crap, Icestorm's made a move. Now considering....

Edited by RedWingDevil

it won't be 1st. expansion coaches get a 1st round pick after the protection round.

also, I think "B" had first pick seed last season, so it'll probably be "A" this time.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt

jesus getting first in A fine but it would be logic to alternate with a B leaguer after....thats what I was thinking when i made my trade. And meatskid's record last season was much worse than bo's.

anyways aol

Edited by Freydey

Can u trade for protection picks

cuz those would be soo helpful

Smoz please say yes please say yes please say yes.

put a limit.

You can trade for 1 protection pick.

So you can have 2 protects once.

I know what your thinking.

By the great gods of 94 it will balance out.

Smoz please say yes please say yes please say yes.

put a limit.

You can trade for 1 protection pick.

So you can have 2 protects once.

I know what your thinking.

By the great gods of 94 it will balance out.

I know eh

I would give up soo much for another protection pick

Can u trade for protection picks

cuz those would be soo helpful

OK, you can acquire as many protection picks as you want, but you can only trade away 1 (of your original ones).

Seleane and bure are on the block

looking for a 2nd and 4th rounder for him

ill add in my 6th

off the block... bure goes to houli so seleanne sticks around and is off the block

Esa Tikkanen to the best offer

(I want picks not players)

offers liek this are retarded because no one will waste a 1st rd protection on a guy like this and people who dont realize the format might give up a 4th rd aka 2nd free round pick for him just to have someone else draft him up!! PRE DRAFT TRADES IN THIS LG ARE RETARDED.

offers liek this are retarded because no one will waste a 1st rd protection on a guy like this and people who dont realize the format might give up a 4th rd aka 2nd free round pick for him just to have someone else draft him up!! PRE DRAFT TRADES IN THIS LG ARE RETARDED.

Someone who has an inferior player than Tikkanen might pick him up.

I agree. I'm not going to start trading players unless I know what the draft order is.

================================================================================

==

this line marks the division between the pre-draft trades (all nixed) and the during and post draft trades