NHL'94 Forums

GDL round 2

Carse

I will be playing our series out this weekend. Bure relax urself, unlike urself my day includes actual 'life' and transends just staring at the nhl94.com homepage all day.

As for everyone else sorry for the delay, I only have time on weekends and even they are busy.

I will be playing our series out this weekend. Bure relax urself, unlike urself my day includes actual 'life' and transends just staring at the nhl94.com homepage all day.

As for everyone else sorry for the delay, I only have time on weekends and even they are busy.

Hey dude, post your available times here for this weekend and I'll catch up with you then. You can replay to my two messages from this week on the GLD site too if you want, whichever is easier.

Hey dude, post your available times here for this weekend and I'll catch up with you then. You can replay to my two messages from this week on the GLD site too if you want, whichever is easier.

I must note that in case the games are not played on Monday morning, only the messages sent on the GDL site count as being active.

Currently only IceStorm has sent those messages, once Tuesday and once Friday stating his availability times. Both messages are still unread.

Edited by swos

Idk how taking 1:00 out of your life to play a series, make you a no-life sir.

Honestly Sebe, nobody stares at the 94 homepage all day. Taking an hour a week to play a few games isn't "no life" it's "just a tiny bit of dedication" which apparently you don't possess.

I always wondered why you were Sebe the Legend, now i think it's because you actually playing your games in a timely fashion is nothing more than a mythical legend passed down from years ago.

Dont know what happened to you bro, was around all weekend. Wish you would've posted a time in the email above instead of me having to wait around.

I know you said you're busy with work and such, but takin 5 min out to at least post a note with a time or hey, cant do it would've been better. Just common courtesy.

Dont know what happened to you bro, was around all weekend. Wish you would've posted a time in the email above instead of me having to wait around.

I know you said you're busy with work and such, but takin 5 min out to at least post a note with a time or hey, cant do it would've been better. Just common courtesy.

He has a life, don't you get it?

Agreed. sucks for shifty who came in as a replacement coach and got a lot of games in and fell short as the 9 seed when he shoulda gotten a run at the cup

Honestly Sebe, nobody stares at the 94 homepage all day. Taking an hour a week to play a few games isn't "no life" it's "just a tiny bit of dedication" which apparently you don't possess.

I always wondered why you were Sebe the Legend, now i think it's because you actually playing your games in a timely fashion is nothing more than a mythical legend passed down from years ago.

exactly what im thinking

lol wow, even habs is talkin s**t. How do u figure its a mythical legend? I finished all my games before the deadline, thats pretty timely if u ask me. U guys are fucked. U guys are so drama, talking about "dedication" and all that bullshit. i finished my games, all of them, and i took 3 days longer than everyone else to try to play my series. I`m not free during the week not even an hour, because im dedicated to my new career and my life. I expected this drama s**t from cry baby bo and company, but not from u habs. I accepted the decision, i dont even care that ice got a bye. Its all good, u guys are the ones still talking all this s**t.

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

lol wow, even habs is talkin s**t. How do u figure its a mythical legend? I finished all my games before the deadline, thats pretty timely if u ask me. U guys are fucked. U guys are so drama, talking about "dedication" and all that bullshit. i finished my games, all of them, and i took 3 days longer than everyone else to try to play my series. I`m not free during the week not even an hour, because im dedicated to my new career and my life. I expected this drama s**t from cry baby bo and company, but not from u habs. I accepted the decision, i dont even care that ice got a bye. Its all good, u guys are the ones still talking all this s**t.

If everyone but you has a feeling on the situation, maybe it's you that's fucked, not us.

Wished you had the same care level for comments on you, that you have for playing games (Not at the last minute)

Edited by The Russian Rocket

I`m not free during the week not even an hour

I think that's really all we needed to hear. Please just step down from the league if you don't have the time. Like I said in a previous post that was kindly deleted, I stepped down from Blitz last semester because I knew I would be too busy, and I'm working a full time job as a teacher right now and yet I still manage to find time to play. If you can't then just don't ruin it for everybody else man.

Dudes! The ones who ruin just like that is yourselves. FPB and Bo, while there are a few sentiments I could probably agree with, the weight and various stuff as well as how you express it I do not. You actually make it look like a bad thing if Sebe's life caught up to him, like something very unforgivable. He had his reasons and he at least tried to get in touch, but you two lambast him without even considering what if one of us also get caught in doing things; sometimes life can be a b****, but we don't have to completely disrepect the other person just because of that.

And before anyone says I'm biased, Sebe, you got some blame too. Now, before you fire back like how I'm such a bother like Bo and FPB, I'm telling you now that at the very least you could have given Icestorm a time range like 'I may be around like 4-8 pm in the afternoon' or 'I'm gonna be on Sunday in between 10am-6pm' in a message or two. Some people think some answers feel a bit vague or unclear, so at the very least you could have made it a little more clearer like crystal. Some guys are a bit picky when it comes to that, sure, but it is the right way to do things.

I know it's too late to take it back, but this should be a lesson to be learned in the future. We should be clear upfront if we can be available or not.

Dudes! The ones who ruin just like that is yourselves. FPB and Bo, while there are a few sentiments I could probably agree with, the weight and various stuff as well as how you express it I do not. You actually make it look like a bad thing if Sebe's life caught up to him, like something very unforgivable. He had his reasons and he at least tried to get in touch, but you two lambast him without even considering what if one of us also get caught in doing things; sometimes life can be a b****, but we don't have to completely disrepect the other person just because of that.

And before anyone says I'm biased, Sebe, you got some blame too. Now, before you fire back like how I'm such a bother like Bo and FPB, I'm telling you now that at the very least you could have given Icestorm a time range like 'I may be around like 4-8 pm in the afternoon' or 'I'm gonna be on Sunday in between 10am-6pm' in a message or two. Some people think some answers feel a bit vague or unclear, so at the very least you could have made it a little more clearer like crystal. Some guys are a bit picky when it comes to that, sure, but it is the right way to do things.

I know it's too late to take it back, but this should be a lesson to be learned in the future. We should be clear upfront if we can be available or not.

that is one of only a few posts that i agree on ( or understand ) by redwing lol

tl;dr

Well, I don't know exactly how his life is, but can't we give this a rest? It'll only get any more ugly than it should.