NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 04 - Trade Talk

smozoma

Trade rules are explained in this other thread: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=11115

Note that the trade limit has been extended to 7, but a max of 5 of those can be players or protection picks. Trades must be for equal numbers of assets.

Taking offers for Sandstrom after hokkee totally sodomized my entire plan going into the draft

i should have locked in those early good trades (the ones without draft picks), sorry

Hokkee you traded Belfour for Oates and moving up 9 spots in the 2nd round? Nice trade Meatskid.

:|

with that blitz format, theres a huuuge difference between 2nd ovrl and 10

this can still be a good move

wtga

Taking offers for Sandstrom after hokkee totally sodomized my entire plan going into the draft

How about my 2nd pick for Sandstrom, CK? I'm pretty high by draft standards and I don't think you'd lose anything.

If it can be done, Rod Brind'Amour is on the block for a draft pick.

Edited by RedWingDevil

I'm hoping this actually isn't sarcasm this time around... :glare:

But if it isn't, thanks :D

No sarcasm at all dude, u made a great trade. Hokkee just moved up 9 slots in the 2nd round for a decent F with no shot.

Just my opinion but I think Meatskid got the better end of this deal by far. Pretty funny when you consider Hokkee blamed his entire GDL6 season on lack of quality goaltending (Stauber/Reese) and then goes ahead and deals arguably the best goalie in the game.

No sarcasm at all dude, u made a great trade. Hokkee just moved up 9 slots in the 2nd round for a decent F with no shot.

Just my opinion but I think Meatskid got the better end of this deal by far. Pretty funny when you consider Hokkee blamed his entire GDL6 season on lack of quality goaltending (Stauber/Reese) and then goes ahead and deals arguably the best goalie in the game.

I tought it was turning Sakic into Kovalenko... =/

Looking throught my AIM Lifestream thingy...

Hokkeefan2(Sunday): im not trading hull or jr unless i get roy

:lol:

awesome find

and he traded belfour(practically roy) to get the picks necessary to get those guys, too

On the total off-chance anyone higher than me in the fourth round wants to swap fourth and sixth round picks, PM me. Not gonna do it for someone that's only two or so spots ahead of me, though.

EDIT: My protection pick is on the table as well. Unless you want a fifth rounder, it's too late.

EDITED EDIT: AIM on my iPod is shitting a brick. So once again, if interested, PM me.

Edited by TubaHero

shania twin on the block

*brendan shanahan =-O

2nd pick of next free round is on the table, make offers

asuming you protected sonderstrom ill do this:

sonderstrom and your 4th and some other pick ( 12th ) for suter my 5th rounder and my 6th rounder ( 5th pick )

watca say?

Claude Lemieux 11 weight, 4 speed/agil/shot on the block. If you're a little light up front, he's your guy. I'm protecting him the 5th round.

Looking for decent dman. Also, willing to package any of the following 4 players: McSorley, Richer, Geoff Courtnall, Robitaille.

I offer my 7th round protection and 8th round spot for a high pick in the 6th round.

Edited by RedWingDevil