NHL'94 Forums

COD: MW2 for xbox 360

I just picked it up yesterday...If anyone plays that and perhaps wants to play a bit online....send me a pm or post your GT here if ya want.

Well you know what side I'm at! :D Mouse+keyboard all the way! Played the snot out of Golden Eye 007 and Perfect Dark back in the N64 days though... But I didn't have a computer at that time, hehe... Black for PS2 was pretty darn bad ass though. But if there's an option, I'll throw the gamepad in the sea any day (@ FPS games, other than that, gamepad > keyboard ofc). :glare:

Edited by Xstioph

Well you know what side I'm at! :D Mouse+keyboard all the way! Played the snot out of Golden Eye 007 and Perfect Dark back in the N64 days though... But I didn't have a computer at that time, hehe... Black for PS2 was pretty darn bad ass though. But if there's an option, I'll throw the gamepad in the sea any day (@ FPS games, other than that, gamepad > keyboard ofc). :glare:

loved goldeneye for n64....had non stop battles through a couple years of college

GT: DaDonch44

I usually play Ground War, Team Deathmatch or Headquarters. Down for whatever though!

thanks bud...I'll add you.

• 6 months later...