NHL'94 Forums

what game DO YOU think is better NHL94 or NHL stanly cup (snes)

aces

I got both on SNES and there's no comparison. Stanley Cup was fun for a bit though... when the 3rd person / behind the player view was new and exciting. I remember there was a news segment on CTV when it came out saying that video games were getting so realistic because they put you right in the game. LOL I also have NCAA basketball on SNES which is the same kinda thing.

dumb question, Stanley Cup gives me a headake after 5mins

CAMERA SWITCH

CAMERA SWITCH

CAMERA SWITCH

CAMERA SWITCH

Stanley Cup Hockey is the favorite pastime of, no one?

Maybe if you glue it to a Slinky and glue the Slinky to a frisbee then you'd have Slinkbee Stanley Cup Hockey. Better but still not a lot of replay value.

Stanley Cup Hockey is the favorite pastime of, no one?

Maybe if you glue it to a Slinky and glue the Slinky to a frisbee then you'd have Slinkbee Stanley Cup Hockey. Better but still not a lot of replay value.

I'd like to revise and extend my remarks.

A wheel barrow can be a hell of a race car.. All you really need is four wheels, an engine, steering column, transmission and a car around it. Just played it again for the first time in a long time, and that's what it is compared to NHL'94. It needs a lot to even be playable, forget about it beating NHL'94 in a fiddle contest.

I yield back the balance of my time

Wasn't that the game with the long ass warning in the manual about possible seizures from the constantly revolving camera angles and flashing lights?

really wow i thought everybody just had a seizure because it sucked so bad

wait no that was 95