NHL'94 Forums

Calgary vs. Vancouver

schwartz

In a race to finish his season before the admins descended upon him with the almighty BAN hammer, Vancouver managed to finish up his season thanks to the hard work of Evan and Halifax in finding a replacement for Calgary. Here's how things shook out:

Game 1 @ Cal: 6-0 for VAN

Game 2 @ Van: 8-6 for VAN

Game 3 @ Cal: 5-2 for VAN

Game 4 @ Van: 6-4 for VAN

I was told by Evan that some mysterious man know only as "John [mayhap Jacob?]" would be able to upload the scores in the absence of chaos' [calgary's old GM] password.

GGs

That is Chaos. We're going to replace the old Calgary coach with Chozopuffs (Eric) and Chaos will update the scores as well.

Had a fun time playing Schwartz, thanks a lot. I felt up to speed fairly quickly but you're just a level above... or maybe even more. I was particularly impressed with some of those setup shots I didn't think were possible on SNES. One of the more enjoyable series of loses for sure. Best of future luck to you in the Playoffs!

Thanks!

Hey Bob,

Chozo is my coworker and he can't play games this evening. If needed I could jump in play the games tonight unless you can play earlier. My AIM is goldparalax.

-Evan