NHL'94 Forums

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Wittgenstein

Haha anything we did before the coaching change shall henceforth be stricken from the record. I'm coming to Philly for the game tonight. Even have an extra ticket. Anybody interested? Only $30

Hey dude where were the the penguins this time last year, oh that's right, tenth, same place we are in right now. Oh I forgot you won the cup last year too.

Yeah! The Flyers are just like the Pens! Except no Crosby, Malkin, Fleury, Staal, Letang, Gonchar, etc etc etc etc.

Haha anything we did before the coaching change shall henceforth be stricken from the record. I'm coming to Philly for the game tonight. Even have an extra ticket. Anybody interested? Only $30

If I wasn't sick I'd probably take you up on the offer.

The only Pens - Flyers game I went to at the Wachovia Center, the dude in front of me was wearing a Crosby jersey and was very animated when the Penguins scored. This was my first experience with Philadelphia sports fans... as the treatment they gave that guy was probably one step below how Jack Bauer would treat Osama Bin Laden. Lucky for that guy, the Penguins won like 8-1 or something crazy like that, and most of the Flyers fans were gone in the 3rd period. At one point the fans even resorted to quacking like the Mighty Ducks!

If I wasn't sick I'd probably take you up on the offer.

The only Pens - Flyers game I went to at the Wachovia Center, the dude in front of me was wearing a Crosby jersey and was very animated when the Penguins scored. This was my first experience with Philadelphia sports fans... as the treatment they gave that guy was probably one step below how Jack Bauer would treat Osama Bin Laden. Lucky for that guy, the Penguins won like 8-1 or something crazy like that, and most of the Flyers fans were gone in the 3rd period. At one point the fans even resorted to quacking like the Mighty Ducks!

Suddenly that 1-6 drubbing they had on Tuesday didn't look as horrible as it was that day.

The Flyers have a lot of work to do.

caman orangeblack lets be realistic here

when the pens made the coaching change it was like instant success

laviolette has done no good for the team so far and the flyers are no pittsburgh penguins team of last year

i think the flyers will make the playoffs but they wont win the cup

There were a lot of Penguins fans. I ran my mouth all night, lost my voice halfway through the first period, and nobody even responded to me until one guy did late in the third. Weak!

There were a lot of Penguins fans. I ran my mouth all night, lost my voice halfway through the first period, and nobody even responded to me until one guy did late in the third. Weak!

prolly cause they have 3 wins in their last 15 games.

Perhaps they taught that u were an autist?