NHL'94 Forums

Resigning gens C

shaftman

I think he meant the Gens C league. Is there no one to step up or the other guy will go on by default?

First I would like to say shaftman you suck. You should change your name to fagman. You accept my team and then quit on the season. I played over 20 games with that f ing team not to have some scab aquire it and then quit. I also distinctly recall you whining like a half a mo every time you got your ass kicked in previous seasons.

P.S. Eat s**t

First I would like to say shaftman you suck. You should change your name to fagman. You accept my team and then quit on the season. I played over 20 games with that f ing team not to have some scab aquire it and then quit. I also distinctly recall you whining like a half a mo every time you got your ass kicked in previous seasons.

P.S. Eat s**t

Lol...Me...complaining? about...getting my ass kicked? Seems...true?

I never participated in a gens classic season so your auto wrong right there..

And secondly....I was hoping by some slim chance tuba would get the spot instead of me....turns out thats a no go.

Chaos will not get a bye because of me.

It's not your fault, man. Although I should say that at least some other guy would have stepped in and be given a chance.

Edited by RedWingDevil

P.S. Eat s**t

U GANGSTER

BRLLAA

And secondly....I was hoping by some slim chance tuba would get the spot instead of me....turns out thats a no go.

:P

Formerly non-existant hopes raised and squashed in 5.28 seconds.

GGs.

EDIT: Although if you still need someone, I'm very up for it...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Edited by TubaHero