NHL'94 Forums

PLAYOFFS: GENS A BOS vs DET

Sebe_The_Legend

Wow...going to that Ravens-Steelers game and afterwards immediately driving home to play nhl94? :lol: That's some uber dedication especially with a heartpounding division game. I'm in no hurry to get my second series in as I'll be traveling and away from a comp for much of the next 2 weeks, so if you guys needed to wait this one out a bit for a better time, I'm perfectly cool with it.

Edited by flasox24

Wow...going to that Ravens-Steelers game and afterwards immediately driving home to play nhl94? :lol: I think that deserves a "C'MON MAN!!!" I'm in no hurry to get my second series in as I'll be traveling and away from a comp for much of the next 2 weeks, so if you guys needed to wait this one out a bit for a better time, I'm perfectly cool with it.

Well, it is a divisional game. It could determine the fates for both teams vying for the playoffs.

Good luck in there, Bo! But who are you rooting for?

Edited by RedWingDevil

Well hopefully you guys can get this game in today, you're the last series to play Round 1. Bo hope the game is a good one.

Well, it is a divisional game. It could determine the fates for both teams vying for the playoffs.

Good luck in there, Bo! But who are you rooting for?

Bo Knows NHL94

NHL94 Lord

Group: Members

Member No.: 300

Preferred System: Gens

Favorite Way To Score: Marshall Faulk covered in mozzarella

gaaaaaa Ravens!

This is sebe's fiance leaving a post for BO and the rest of the community. Sebe is unable to continue his series against BO due to a personal tragedy. He sends his apologies and is forced to drop out of the playoffs. He just doesnt have the motivation for 94.

Thanks for your understanding, when he finds the motivation to come back to the forum he will let u guys know.

Yeah, it's pretty heavy losing a loved one when it happens.

Tell Sebe that we wish him well to get through this tragedy and we'll hope for the best.