NHL'94 Forums

SUMMIT SERIES 2010 CANADA VS USA SIGNUP

HABS

As 2010 GM for Canada I hereby cut everybody except myself thank you for representing your country in the past the team canada staff has decided to go in different direction ...all Kgman all the time!!J/K..........as for todays World Junoir I cant wait my heart is with Canada but my money is on USA to end Canada's gold medal streak. GO USA !!

I am probably the only american that has followed the tournament. I will try to watch the game online tonight since I do not have NHL Network anymore.

Definitely not the only American that followed the tourney. BTW, I think it's hilarious that Pepsi came up with that stupid marketing campaign. Seems Pepsi forgot to check with Canadian fans before they decided to plaster it all over Canada.

I think it's hilarious that Pepsi came up with that stupid marketing campaign. Seems Pepsi forgot to check with Canadian fans before they decided to plaster it all over Canada.
EH OH CANADA GO

It doesn't even solve the whole problem of needing to rush the 3 syllables of "Canada" in the cheer. Might as well stick with the classic "Go Canada Go!"

Sometimes i feel like playing SUMMMMMMMMMIT

MIT MIT MIT

SUM

MIIT

RELEASE ROM HABBY

BIGMACS RAPON

:anger::anger::anger::anger:

Well, not like anyone listened to Pepsi.

Seriously those chants were awful.

Crowd just stuck with the classic.

''Let's go Canada, Let's go''

''CA-NA-DA''

Or ''Go Canada Go''

The saddest part is that Pepsi hired a "professional fan" to try and lead the crowd into doing that stupid chant.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,211135

Money well spent...retards. I hope this wasn't the same guy who got the crowd to do the wave during the preliminary rounds...

The saddest part is that Pepsi hired a "professional fan" to try and lead the crowd into doing that stupid chant.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,211135

Money well spent...retards. I hope this wasn't the same guy who got the crowd to do the wave during the preliminary rounds...

well at least its not as bas as go leafs go

• 3 weeks later...
need a few more days for rom

unless ppl really wanna start playing, I can release something.

a few more weeks!

what the hell is up with that lets just use last year's rom and lets go :lol:

• 4 weeks later...