All-Stars Classic league

RedWingDevil

All-Stars Classic league?   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Poll for league

• Yes
    • No
    • All-Stars? Who are they?

I still have the All-Stars Classic rom since I first downloaded it. It's pretty interesting trying to make plays with players that aren't above 70 in their overall stat and the goalies being between 80-99 in rating, thus denoting their high skills which make us create more plays to score.

I think they're similar to the Sim and Beer leagues, but it looks more manageable, so I want to make a league with this rom and put it in good use. What do you guys think?

I'll make the rules as people would prefer. There are a few things I'd like to implement if and when they give this league the green light:

* 5-10 minute periods

* Offsides on (I want to try this, even if it's just this league)

* Line changes (In case guys want the 10-minute periods)

* Either team draft or first come-then-served basis (I'm not familiar how to make the draft structure, so I accept pointers on this. I did say teams, not players individually)

* Stat keeping via save states (If I can figure out how to make the uploads like with the GDL and Blitz sties, all the better).

*If previous option isn't feasible, I can use screenshots for each game. (Screenshots must be about the three stars, game stats and player stats) \

*Divisions and conferences will be made in accordance of how many guys will enter this league.

* Win = 2 points Tie = 1 point Loss = 0 (Obviously, 1 point will be added to the winning team in OT)

* 5-period overtime in case the 10-minute period rule is implemented. (Should be default programmed option like in most roms)

For now, that is all. Is there something in particular you'd like me to add?

Edited by RedWingDevil