NHL'94 Forums

I never see these guys on AIM

Guest Wags13

Come to think of it, Jesus has been MIA ever since the draft ended and he hasn't played any games.

Fern is around Hamachi, but no replies so far. I think I've seen deechaye once, but no go.

kinda strange when these guys sign up for league play and don't, makes me wonder why did they sign up for this in the first place

if they're not gonna play.

If they're busy not able to play they could at least post messages on the forums to say that but they don't do that either

Edited by mav

Note to Smoz and others in Farm....

I "technically" am in Farm league, but I don't think it would be fair if i score 10-15 goals per gm on the new players and make them runaway from the site. NHL94 hopefully will continue to be a thriving community...that's what farm is for. I am available to play, but I think it is good for the new players to get adjusted to online play and just feel the game out.

If someone drops out of A league PERMANENTLY and doesn't pull a Brett Favre, I'll consider joining if the timing is right for me

I'm at the Farm league too, dude. Just let me know when you want to play.

I also call for the other guys as well. I want to play too!

Note to Smoz and others in Farm....

I "technically" am in Farm league, but I don't think it would be fair if i score 10-15 goals per gm on the new players and make them runaway from the site. NHL94 hopefully will continue to be a thriving community...that's what farm is for. I am available to play, but I think it is good for the new players to get adjusted to online play and just feel the game out.

If someone drops out of A league PERMANENTLY and doesn't pull a Brett Favre, I'll consider joining if the timing is right for me

Jesus played 0 games, guess you could jump in.

Yeah, the problem that's shown up in Farm is that there's a bit skill divide. It could be discouraging for new guys and boring for experienced guys. I think I'll drop it as a requirement for joining A/B as long as guys are known to be dedicated players. New players who haven't played in other leagues can still use Farm for experience, though.

As for Jesusplaysnhl94, he should get a few games in this week.