NHL'94 Forums

Would Someone Be So Kind as to Take a Screen Shot for Me?

nate

Hi there,

Long time no lurk for me on these forums, I've been working in the bush and hardly able to get AM, let alone NHL. I don't have an emulator (and can't really download it on my buddy's computer). Is there anyone out there who would be so kind as to take a SS of Joel Otto facing forward with the puck for me, and post it here?

I'm essentially looking for the image below, but with the star and the number in the picture. If someone could help me out it'd be mucho appreciated. It's for a custom cell phone case.

Thanks,

Nate

P.S. If you don't know that Joel Otto is a third period monster, you don't know Calgary!

24_calgary_defensemen.jpg

Thanks for doing that Cam.

Unfortunately we're hardcore SNES players, and the jersey colours are quite different. That's just not Joel Otto to us.

I know, I know - looking a gift horse in the mouth. I REALLY appreciate that being posted, but I should clarify that I'm looking for an SNES one, where the jerseys are the same colour (roughly) as the guy in the picture.

Thanks for doing that Cam.

Unfortunately we're hardcore SNES players, and the jersey colours are quite different. That's just not Joel Otto to us.

I know, I know - looking a gift horse in the mouth. I REALLY appreciate that being posted, but I should clarify that I'm looking for an SNES one, where the jerseys are the same colour (roughly) as the guy in the picture.

I'll do it for you.

Ill post it up in a bit.

third period? Joel is a monster from the start! he hattricks quickly. try him on for size, guys.