NHL'94 Forums

My AIM is on the fritz

RedWingDevil

Since yesterday afternoon my AIM has been rather funny and I can't connect. IE and MSN Messenger is working fine, but AIM just doesn't work right now and I even uninstalled and reinstalled it right now. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I'm remembering one of the member's proposal of opening a ICQ channel for better commnunication among the community and I'm thinking we could create one. As an emergency, I'll leave my MSN e-mail address in case some of you use the Messenger for game related stuff.

g_cervantes_v@hotmail.com

Feel free to add me and propose some solutions.

Since yesterday afternoon my AIM has been rather funny and I can't connect. IE and MSN Messenger is working fine, but AIM just doesn't work right now and I even uninstalled and reinstalled it right now. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I'm remembering one of the member's proposal of opening a ICQ channel for better commnunication among the community and I'm thinking we could create one. As an emergency, I'll leave my MSN e-mail address in case some of you use the Messenger for game related stuff.

g_cervantes_v@hotmail.com

Feel free to add me and propose some solutions.

use http://www.meebo.com in the meantime (a webmessenger)

or install a different AIM client. i use http://www.pidgin.im

Well, how do I write the AIM login correctly? I've seen the error that mentions me having done too many reconnection attempts. Anyone else had this error?

Holy crap, that's bad news. Does it target people with AIM accounts?

I've gotten Pidgin and it looks good. However, I still haven't solved my problem. This could be troublesome since that would mean I'd have to get communication elsewhere.